worst part of the aurion

cranky

SX6 Mark, on 09 June 2010 - 11:23 PM, said:

I got my Aurion on the weekend, and showed the inlaws on Saturday and my parents on Sunday. Both Dads commented on the fact that the power window switches dont have lights to show you where they are. I guess their position would just become habit, but for people who are unfamiliar with it...

lol they illuminate for the most important person though- the driver lol? and shhh don't complain the XR6T didn’t even have illumined switches on the steering wheel now that was some annoying sh!t lol plus how often do you put your windows up and down at night?

mmm it seems that mostly the guys saying that the low beams are average have cars that don’t have the driving lights lol so just for giggles i turned mine off tonight and they do seem to make a difference lol

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I got my Aurion on the weekend, and showed the inlaws on Saturday and my parents on Sunday. Both Dads commented on the fact that the power window switches dont have lights to show you where they are. I guess their position would just become habit, but for people who are unfamiliar with it...

So they liked it then? <_<

Yep, Everyone was impressed.

LOL. it is funny what bugs different people. Having even a light there would probably bug the crap out of me, my eyes are very sensitive. At night, the less inside light there is the better and safer you are.

Does the centre Console bug you? We went for a cruise down to woolongong as an excuse to go for a drive, my wife was tired and complained that the centre console was too bright and she couldn't get to sleep.

LOL. it is funny what bugs different people. Having even a light there would probably bug the crap out of me, my eyes are very sensitive. At night, the less inside light there is the better and safer you are.

Does the centre Console bug you? We went for a cruise down to woolongong as an excuse to go for a drive, my wife was tired and complained that the centre console was too bright and she couldn't get to sleep.

This is true,

that why you buy an aftermarket one!

Worst Part of the Aurion,let me see now :whistling: It Cant be the headlights as both low and high beam are amongst the best I have come across. The Low beam has fantastic spread and penetration and a very sharp cut-off point,and high beam rivals some of the most expensive euro cars getting around.

It cant be the centre consul light as the brightness is adjustable as well as being able to change the colour from Blue,Orange or a very nice Black/Grey colour

It cant be the way the front represents itself as it looks just as horny looking as the new XR6, come to think of it Nick Hogias the bloke who worked on the design of the BA-BF XR6 at Ford was poched over to Toyota to wave his magic wand on the Sportivo variants of the Aurion (now you can see the similarities ) stand at the front slightly to one side and you swear you are looking at a FG XR6

It cant be the USB equipped sterio with bluetooth,if anything I would of loved to have a proper hand brake between the fully electric passenger and driver Leather Sports Seats

If I was to say one thing, it has to be this:

When you wash your windscreen while moving and have your window open, you will most likely end up with water dropping onto your door trim/window switches.

I don't have too much experience with other cars, but others that I have driven have just the right amount of 'lip' around the sides of the glass to let the water run up towards the roof while moving.

If I was to say one thing, it has to be this:

When you wash your windscreen while moving and have your window open, you will most likely end up with water dropping onto your door trim/window switches.

I don't have too much experience with other cars, but others that I have driven have just the right amount of 'lip' around the sides of the glass to let the water run up towards the roof while moving.

I've been in few cars that do this, but they were all much older then the Aurion :ph34r: