Kenneth's Vitz

Kenneth.

looks good kenneth! time for some dumpage! hahha

Thought he already had Tanabe NF210's. Haha. I think u've been staring at your Yaris for so long with coilovers, that ours seem not-lowered now. Hahah. :lol:

LOL u got me there, damn straight! :P

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Haha thank you, thank you!

@ XploShun, I went with blue nuts, because I thought they'd make the wheels pop out a bit more due to the bright anodized blue colour. =P

.. and secret does not mean supercharging, sorry. :P

I don't have any more BIG plans for this car, from now it'd just be subtle little things in the handling dept and just a tiny bit in the power dept to really bring it to life.

• 1 month later...

• 2 weeks later...

Bloody hell thats one massive dust storm you guys had...i remember those dust storms in NSW when i lived there,they were soooo freakin eerie and dirt & dust found it's way into everything. :(

p.s it looked pretty cool on t.v from down here in Melbourne,but i know they can be a real pain in the azz when you have to clean up after them.

Yep, we in Auckland NZ have just had the tail end of that dustball today... my lil black Vitz is feeling the pain!!! Out with the cleaning gear first thing tomorrow morning, then off to Erotica at the ASB showgrounds :D woot! ... let's see if I can get some of the ladies to drape over my car ;) heh heh heh

• 2 months later...