Almost got wiped out on the highway today by out of control 200SX

eviltwin

hey guys,

today my g/f and i were in the sx on the way over to officeworks and we had just merged onto the freeway, this spot is one of those areas where it's a bit of fun to give your car some guts to 100 and just happily merge as it's never to busy.

Today it was really wet, so wet that everyone was sliding around the place without even knowing it. So anyways we just merged and through habit i looked in my rear view as anyone would and saw this kitted 200 coming and coming hard, i glanced back to see him and hear him dump it a gear to out and round me and completly loose the tail as she came onto boost (something big and nasty that would swallow pelicans) i thought he had control of it but then he locked the brakes and it was all over i swerved towards the emergency lane and he just cleared our car ( less than a metre between us ) and hurled off the road into the grass dipped median , lost the front end and it went everywhere and then onto the wrong side of the road still spinning - god knows how he didn't collect the heavy traffic on the other side but he somehow ended up in the emergency lane like it was parked there!

My g/f and i ran over to see if he was right and he was fine , just a little shaken , after hearing abuse form multiple stopped cars you could see he was distressed and realised he had made a bad decision, i did the nice thing and picked up the reminents of his front bumper , plates and what ever else handed it to him and told him to get out of there and go straight home , he shook my hand and he definatly knew he almost took us out.

We were both preety shaken from it and i thank **** i looked into my mirror , i do it all the time and it saved us from being hit , thank goodness he and the rest of the trafic were alright also - take care kiddies and always look back!

One of the biggest mistake people do when they drive a turbo rwd... Especially 200s tend to have a light rear end...he punched thought he was awesome and then realised he couldnt control it!

At least he shook your hand and realised what he has done. We have all been in a similar situation. We live and learn.

Ahh, i guess i should tell you guys now

the other day my car got collected by a semi-trailer because a fkn nail went into my front tyre and i lost control on the freeway at newcastle did a full mad 360, nearlly died really since the truck hit my side. Its lucky that all 5 people including myself all walked out alive really, yes car is written off now - time to cry myself to sleep again

the other day my car got collected by a semi-trailer because a fkn nail went into my front tyre and i lost control on the freeway at newcastle did a full mad 360, nearlly died really since the truck hit my side. Its lucky that all 5 people including myself all walked out alive really, yes car is written off now - time to cry myself to sleep again

that car never stood a chance in your hands :(

that car never stood a chance in your hands :(

um .. i had it for over a year buddy and i dont think there was much i could have done to stop the nail from going in or my car losing control

So sorry to hear that mrs.sportivo :( I know exactly how you feel especially when it is not your fault. Hopefully you can pick up sthg as good if not better. Everything happens for a reason and when i was depressed i was always telling myself it must be a blessing in disguise

0579536800.jpg

i think i see your car in there some where

dude have some fkn respect yeah?!

her car just got written off and she nearly died? fkn idiot

hope you and your friends are ok ashley!

your_a_fag.jpg

ha.........you can be an ***** sometimes mate....though majority of time i like your comments and have a chuckle over them......sorry to hear about your car mrs. sportivo............whats the plans vehicle wise ?

was coming home from work the other day and i saw a mirage get collected by a semi trailer right in front of us. the mirage stayed next to the truck whilst the trucks lane was ending. the truck had nowhere to go but to swerve and take out the mirage, she ended up on the other side of the road facing oncoming traffic. she packed it and was crying her eyes out.

Glad to hear you guys are ok eviltwin & mrs sportivo!

I think power rushes to peoples head too much.

Sorry to hear about your car being a write off as well :( being carless sucks bigtime.

I know what he feels, it completely changes your life and get fairly paranoid when driving (lasted for 6 months with me, i didnt do anything wrong, just drunk people played chicken and wrecked the car), as long as everyone is okay and in the end one person's accident is another man's lesson

I just hate it when you have to take so much care on the roads because of idiot drivers like that. You can be driving the best you can, but nothing can stop some other fool writing you off.

glad that you are actually ok..

0579536800.jpg

i think i see your car in there some where

dude have some fkn respect yeah?!

her car just got written off and she nearly died? fkn idiot

hope you and your friends are ok ashley!

your_a_fag.jpg

ha.........you can be an ***** sometimes mate....though majority of time i like your comments and have a chuckle over them......sorry to hear about your car mrs. sportivo............whats the plans vehicle wise ?

:spiteful::spiteful::spiteful:

spillage - your a cockhead go away before someone makes it permenant

sorry about the car mrs sportivo :(

im more than happy to have a vote, to see who wants me out and who wants me in.

just say the word but remember once im gone youll all miss my bull****

remember i just say what your all thinking but havent got the balls to say so let me live

Edited by spillige

im more than happy to have a vote, to see who wants me out and who wants me in.

just say the word but remember once im gone youll all miss my bull****

remember i just say what your all thinking but havent got the balls to say so let me live

No, you're just a wannabe forum troll with nothing better to do than try and cause controversy.

Glad yous are safe and sound.

Everywhere I drive I'm ALWAYS worried about the person behind me...

I've been rear ended before and it's a scary and awful feeling.

I almost got collected by a brand new Lexus 4x4 the other day I had stopped just after the lights due to traffic. This Lexus came too fast and I started to look out to right lane hoping to just bolt and he just stopped couple of millimetres off my boot lid. Stupid rich yuppie wasn't concentrating. He was too busy **** around on his mobile.

This is also the reason I always try to go last in car cruises... just can't trust the driver behind me. I'd rather catch up than hold cars up.

Cars can be replaced. Humans can't.

Edited by 11TWO