BNE. Fatpipes Dyno Day

Here is a link for a dyno day that is on this weekend.

FAT PIPES

just wanted to put it out there for anyone thats interested in supporting TOCAU amoungst all that V8's or to even enter

its me, daryl and ash going as entrants so far.

dont expect much interest here but ill give it a go :)

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

now if we had a hp per litre category, i'd be rocking up for certain.

i don't think 200hp going to give me much cred

whitestivo

I think that's a good idea.

Definately needs to be a Sportivo there. Lift on paper looks so good.

yeah, it'll be good to get some more TOCAU people out there...

northy: your car would be right at home with these bogan guys at fat pipes... :lol: come on... you know you wanna!! :)

Still dont have my car back, else i would come along. :(

okay, so i just couldnt bite my tongue hard enough... i just had to reply to the fu(khead on boostloosing... :lol:

I just had to look at that without delay. Good reply Ash. Couldn't be more correct. Thanks for taking the effort to do so; I probably would have said something that would make matters worse.

ok guys meetup at airport DFO front carpark at 8:15 ish and leave at about 8:30.

few people have already confirmed on this but just for anyone else thats wanting to come last minute

okay, so i just couldnt bite my tongue hard enough... i just had to reply to the fu(khead on boostloosing... :lol:

It's boostlosing, if you dont own;

• Commodore,
  • Falcon,
  • Skyline,
  • Silvia,
  • FC RX-7,
  • Evo,
  • WRX,
  • 180 or,
  • Have a car covered in tat,

They don't care.

It's boostlosing, if you dont own;

• Commodore,
  • Falcon,
  • Skyline,
  • Silvia,
  • FC RX-7,
  • Evo,
  • WRX,
  • 180 or,
  • Have a car covered in tat,

They don't care.

My name is Evo :P but TOCAU is so much better then them :P

i will be keen to see what my car will make by then :o

if all goes to plan, i will have exhaust, headers AND intake provided that everything goes well B)

Evo

Edited by Evo7

Don't expect to see any results guys. Their dyno was set up to run RWD only. They said we can run but they won't be able to put the fan in front. Not worth the risk and the results wouldn't be accurate too. Disappointed.

TOCAU dyno day at CES will be held sometime in August. Just waiting for a date confirmation from CES.

Very nice, also trying to get a charity Toyota dyno day organised. I figured it would be something a bit different from the first cruise :)

Daryl - I'd be quite pissed off if I was you - nowhere was it mentioned that they are only running RWD cars! I know a lot of people were planning on bringing FWD cars, so there's going to be a lot of angry people.

TOCAU dyno day at CES will be held sometime in August. Just waiting for a date confirmation from CES.

Very nice, also trying to get a charity Toyota dyno day organised. I figured it would be something a bit different from the first cruise :)

Daryl - I'd be quite pissed off if I was you - nowhere was it mentioned that they are only running RWD cars! I know a lot of people were planning on bringing FWD cars, so there's going to be a lot of angry people.

Rowan and I ARE quite p*ssed off. They should have at least stated that it was RWD only. But then again, this was something advertised on Boost, so that kinda answers that. From the looks of it, not many of them would be annoyed. The place was filled with quite a lot of muscle. Though if we did get a run, we would have got some decent figures compared to some of the boxes running there.

Did you get your $50 back or at least in part? Bit of a let down otherwise... :(

Gav.

We just went up and said we can't run it and they refunded us. Only thing wasted was time.