What did you do to your car today?

Bought the Alpine PDX 1.600 yesterday, fixed it up today.. Now my 4 channel amp can finally be used to power the front and rear speakers and the Sub can pump louder.. :clap:

oh..mate..you should let me know

I am gonna sell my PDX 1.600 soon.

Hahha.. u never let me know you are selling? Anyway if you are selling let me know, i might have a friend who is interested... pm me your mobile number also..

was going to install front and rears speakers today cause i bought the amp but forgot the wiring kit fell so dumb right now :blink: but will hopefully get it morrow :clap: and if i have time install it morrow but for today gave the beast a wash

sean

was going to install front and rears speakers today cause i bought the amp but forgot the wiring kit fell so dumb right now :blink: but will hopefully get it morrow :clap: and if i have time install it morrow but for today gave the beast a wash

I'd just run down to Jaycar or something like that right now, get the wiring, then get it installed. No need to let that delay you :lol:

I'd just run down to Jaycar or something like that right now, get the wiring, then get it installed. No need to let that delay you :lol:

thats a great idea didnt even think of that time to go for a drive to jaycar woooow!

sean

I parked it at Hotel Grand Chancellor for work (3rd day in a row) and it got absolutely filthy. My only parking spot seems to be right under a large air conditioning unit that drops all the condensation onto my car.

I then called GSL Rallysport at 1pm and ordered a new set of brake pads. Got home at 5:30pm and my pads were there on my doorstep. I changed them over (after only 6,000km of hard driving) and went for a drive to bed them in. No words can how happy I am to no longer have an embarrassing squeal every time I come to a complete stop. These QFM HPX pads sure are great, but when they come to about 2mm of pad left before the wear indicator, they like to squeal like a b****.

After that I stopped by the car wash and just hosed her down. She is only going to get dirty again tomorrow. I'll clean her properly before the meet on Thursday.

Took out the door panel and test my Alpine speakers.

Sounds excellent!

Also fit the iPod cable to my Pioneer headunit but not working!!!

Not sure where is the problem (i use iPod nano 1st gen).........

Pulled my front struts out last night, got to take them back to the guy that made them to have them modified so I am no longer running -3 degrees of camber.

Started setting out the fascia for my new light pod.

been experimenting with door trim designs , the sketches look alright but ill be taken em into photoshop, most likely it will be a plain dark coloured design with camry stiched into it in either dark blue or grey or maybe silver depending if it looks too tacky or not

also relocated my amp and gave the engine bay a bit of a clean until the weather got too hot

finished the engine bay and also tested sound system , on to do list for 2moro - look for some cheap kenwood speakers for the doors and replace them, also need some cabling to be replaced, also saw that the roof lining is getting worse day by day so will have to do that soon(hopefully its a DIY job),

Two nights in a row I left a vanity light on all night, but had them off during the day... (they have been LED SMD swapped)

The car started fine both days.. I cant believe I did it two nights in a row.

Well i suppose i should get it off my chest...6.10am this morning,still half asleep on my way to work,i reverse out the driveway,drove up the road about 4 houses and out from behind a parked car a possum strolls out into the middle of the road,instinctivly i jagged the wheel left and missed the farkin rodent and scrapped my LHF wheel against the gutter and gave it some minor gutter rash....grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr :( :( :( :( :(

Anyway whats done is done,my question now is who can fix it? Any members in Melbourne that know a good place for repair,any help would be much appreciated. :)