What did you do to your car today?

Gave her a really really good bath & polsih...shined up her 14''shoes( yes she dose has rather small feet ) and gave the interior the once over,now she looks the goods

hahaha :lol: ...atta boy

attempted to remove the mono block and wiring... but I can't get the custom panel off to yank the ***** wires out... FAIL!

was going to wash and polish the car... but looks like rain is coming...

Anyways it's beer o'clock!

Edited by 11TWO

I gave here a well deserved bath (since I drove her on a 8km dirt road about 10 times in the last week), then cleaned here interior out cause she was a tiny bit dirty inside. The brake squeak seems to be gone for now which means the grease is holding up well. Should hopefully last long enough for me to get back to Brisbane next week without it squealing down the highway. I'll order up a new bearing during the week.

Then I parked her downstairs yet again and she probably wont be going anywhere for the next 5 days or so.

Had a punture in my front right tyre on Saturday afternoon and got it fixed today. I seized the opportunity to get a wheel alignment finally as well. (I hope Guan does not see this because orelse he will kill me) lol

allso had what is known in campbelltown as the bogan chariot aka -vr statesman- reving the hell out of his engine along side me in a attempt to race, so i signal him to turn and follow me at the next turn wich was an windey industrial area.... i lost him within 60 seconds, the last i saw him his rear end was swaying harder than beyonce :toast:

Is there anything more satisfying?

Saturday - Replaced battery in the Camry and had a chip in the windscreen fixed at O'Briens. Picked up some TRD Door sills for the Corolla. Fitted the chrome rear garnish / number plate surround (Ateva style but colour coded instead of grey) to the Camry. Gave the Tarago a run to the 'gong

Took left-rear caliper, rotor and hub out of the Celica to try and change the wheel studs so I could put the spacers on.....needless to say the car is still in pieces and the studs still haven't budged

Degreased the engine bay and rinsed with a high pressure hose. No more diesel and mud for me! It took 6 washes to get all that crap off the OUTSIDE of the car..... :angry: