What did you do to your car today?

Yesterday the Corolla had it's 100,000km service and had TRD shock absorbers and TRD sway bar fitted (already have the TRD Springs)

Today tested out the suspension through my favourite twisty road and I am very happy

Edited by jps137

New plates! extra 10kwatw!!!

Picture doesnt show the colour but they are metalic silver with black writing.. When I put them on i thought to my self that I should have inverted those colours.

post-14100-1260573091_thumb.jpg

Yesterday the Corolla had it's 100,000km service and had TRD shock absorbers and TRD sway bar fitted (already have the TRD Springs)

Today tested out the suspension through my favourite twisty road and I am very happy

Wow, you must drive alot. MY08 Corolla and you've done 100,000km already? But nice work on the TRD goodies! :)

I went to a party near the beach and parked under a fruit tree where bats live. This was not a pretty site 1am after the party but I still laughed hard.

I washed of all the **** and fruit when I got closer to home.

pic attached. It was much worse befor I drove on the motor ways but the photo wouldnt take a picture on the tree with no light.

post-14100-1260658500_thumb.jpg

I checked over the new VVTi Oil Line that was installed on recall by my dealer to see if it was the good one. Looks like it is thank goodness. :) (I hope I was looking at the right one haha.)

Also gave it a wash because it needed it. I reckon i'll call the exhaust place to get a new Y pipe done now that someones decided to do it before me. :P

all my IC piping couplers have been replaced with silicone bits :D

Reinforced I would hope. Don't want another repeat event :P

yeah they are all 4 layer re-enforced silicone.

Detailed outside. Well overdue. Washed, clayed, polished, and buffed. Polished the rims, blacked the tires.

Didn't do the inside. Couldn't be ar5ed. Get some leather protectant during the week and I'll attack the inside next weekend.

Points off though for massive sunburn. Note to self.... in future don't wash car in bondsy!