What did you do to your car today?

put a refill in the Ambi Pur air freshener today....Pacific scent. :yahoo:

also cleaned some bird sh!t off the 1/4 panel...freakin birds. :angry:

Hi re bird ........ on paintwork. Try washing it off with just water. If that don't work and residue left pour boiling water on it. Try polish or anything else first and your gone!

Installed one side of the toyota side mirror indicators. imo my first indicator covers look better and more aggressive :(

Now I need to figure out how to wire the power folding motors... Looks like the door looms are prewired for it but the dash loom isn't :help:

Edited by chicken

I saw this on another forum and thought it was kinda interesting... :P

This is a place to just post exactly what it says... what you did to your car today. Anything from just washing/cleaning to mods or whatever.

today I listen to my favorite Sweetbox's new albumn from my beloved stereo, and gave my baby car a bath, seems totally new borned now! :D

Looked out through the bedroom window at it longingly. Alas, not much more I can do as I have broken my thigh bone (the biggest bone in your body) and am house bound.

Installed passenger side of the toyota side mirror indicators. imo my first indicator covers look better and more aggressive :(

Now I need to figure out how to wire the power folding motors... Looks like the door looms are prewired for it but the dash loom isn't :help:

success! installed the driver side mirror and power folding! :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

vryl95.jpg

5lvtoi.jpg

New brakes + pads installed:

Pads: QFM HPX (Front and Rear)

Front: DBA 4000 Slotted (for ACV40/GSV40R) rotors, Calipers off a GSV40R Aurion

Rear: DBA Street Slotted rotors

:toast:

Edited by andrew357

New brakes + pads installed:

Pads: QFM HPX (Front and Rear)

Front: DBA 4000 Slotted (for ACV40/GSV40R) rotors, Calipers off a GSV40R Aurion

Rear: DBA Street Slotted rotors

:toast:

Schweeet. Now you have the same stopping performance that I do.

installed the rebuilt & strengthened gear box with celica 6th speed

re-attached the turbo setup

re-attached all the piping with new turbo smart clamps

put the engine back in the car

got new tyres

now running in the new gearbox ..... nothing much ;)

Removed the centre console and stereo (for like the 100th time), and relocated my AUX input cable from my glove box to the pocket in front of the centre console box. Still retained my connection point inside the glove box for other AUX items.

Also re-did some wiring so I have a 1.2A USB power outlet in the car now to charge stuff.

On weekend, installed my slimline weathersheilds I got for xmas. Looking gooooood! Also drove her. Lots.

Todays plans involve measuring up and planning out my MediaCentre/SatNav/OBD system that I will hopefully be putting in in the coming weeks.

where do you get the slim ones? i had those nanna ones so i actually called my nan and sent them up to her for her corolla :lol:

Mine are a Toyota Genuine part for the Aurion. Don't know whether there is a part to suit the 'Rollas. Give your local dealership a call.

I don't like the nanna ones either. The slimline ones come tinted, and look sleek as.

70939.jpg

Picture that, but white car.

Link to Aurion Exterior Accessories Page. Point your dealership there for reference.