What did you do to your car today?

Gave the Aurion and Rav4 a wash, 1 layer of wax and pumped up the tyres. Ready for CNY party with family on weekend B)

Oh you celbrate cny? ;) same lol

well today I didn't do much to my car, it's to hot outside so it just in the garage where it nice and cool for it :)

Gave the Soarer a proper hand wash, attempted to try and fix the paint down the left side but it didn't respond to cutting compound, so a light-grade sandpaper might be needed.....not really willing to attack it too much though, but it stands out too much for me to just ignore it.

• 2 weeks later...

Gave the Aurion a wash after three weeks and decent application of tyre shine. Damn I missed how she shined! Also detailed the interior, so clean you can make CPUs inside the car.

Remind me not to buy any CPU's you make, LOL. Sure you got every micron of dust out :lol:

Today I got a puncture repair to my 2000km old tire. That bring the total count to 4 tire punctures in the last 3 years.

Gave the Aurion a wash after three weeks and decent application of tyre shine. Damn I missed how she shined! Also detailed the interior, so clean you can make CPUs inside the car.

Remind me not to buy any CPU's you make, LOL. Sure you got every micron of dust out :lol:

Today I got a puncture repair to my 2000km old tire. That bring the total count to 4 tire punctures in the last 3 years.

LOL. Well you get the point :lol:

Dude, do you work in an industrial area? That sucks to have another repair :(

(1) Washed car with Meguiar's Wash 'n' Wax

(2) Removed contaminants with Quick Clay

(3) Applied Tech Wax 2.0 with Mother's Hand Polisher

(4) Cleaned interior with Natural Shine Protectant

Wow! What a difference, as good as new.

All wheels off to clean the inside of the rims.......

And yesterday.

Have my drivers door airbrushed by Toyota to fix the scratch they put on the edge of the door when the mechanic decided to open it up onto a wall......and then not say anything and just give it back to me.

Then had the cheek of the service manager saying, was it already there.........not happy and he knew it......all good now though.

This was my first bad experience with Big Rock Toyota in Perth. Also tried to tell me i needed a wheel alignment after just getting one done 5 weeks ago at another workshop.

IMO, it would look better in black, to break up the colour, it would just look better from an aesthetic point of view, otherwise I think it'd be too much white, but good luck with which ever you decide, I'm sure it'll look great B)

well speaking of having it all black....

post-13790-0-54839300-1297958096_thumb.j

again not too sure if i like it...

You need someone to do a photochop for you :) I like the eyelids, but I'm thinking a white grille would look good, although like Zeinheiger said it'd probably get a bit lost and not really stand out. Whatever you do though the car looks great, its got enough gloss to blind everyone :D

I just looked at my car in the car port this morning, waiting for the chance to give it a wash, debadge and take some new pictures with the new LED lights in :)