2007 toyota camry LE

private number

dam thats the perfect stance and i would get them to replace that broken nut

sean

Yep, trying. But dont exactly know who to go to. Contacted the ebay seller on who i bought it off, but no reply.

Car sits really nice, looks mint! But you must get nervous around rough roads and speedbumps :whistling:

Jaycar do some decent audio on the cheap, but you have to put up with plain looking speakers+subs.

thanks for the suggestion! But got my eyes on some gear that i am determined to import now haha

and yeah i get nervous, however, its not THAT bad surprisingly. honestly thought it would be worse. Only thing im concerned about really is going over speedbumps.

Dam lugnut. They were originals went they?? ie not copies? did they come with a recommended torque tension? i suspect they were over tightened....

EXHAUST PICS PLEASE!!!

yep they were originals. i dont know how they were over tightened since i never used a rattle gun :S

and pics soon, still a few things i want done..

but......

photo-32.jpg

how she sits now and IMO, it sits perfect. no moar lowz anymore, im keeping this ride height! haha

next thing on the list, blackened headlights!

Edited by private number

White is a good colour, I'd reflects red and blue lights really well, especially when there are canaries flying around. :whistling:

Looks good but.

Edited by trentmeyer23

i think i just jizzed in my pants

photo-32.jpg

and i demand exhaust pics

sean

haha. ill get some exhaust pics when i get a camera better than the iphone4 LOL. Friday night meet should capture some good shots

White is a good colour, I'd reflects red and blue lights really well, especially when there are canaries flying around. :whistling:

Looks good but.

LOL

Beautiful height. Simply stunning.

thanks brother!

Damn.... So Jealous!

Im still awaiting on your new set up man. have heard NOTHING from you haha

Beautiful height. Simply stunning.

I totally agree,perfect stance :wub:

how did you go with your broken wheel nut mate?

thanks fellas!

Gonna replace the stud tomorrow before i scratch the rim even more.

Georgeous! Pure sex on wheels i used to think the best lookin cam in Aus, but i'd say the world it's that seriously sexy lookin.

Georgeous! Pure sex on wheels i used to think the best lookin cam in Aus, but i'd say the world it's that seriously sexy lookin.

Haha cheers buddy!

simply stunning my man! looks nice and beefy! no rub on the rears?

haha cheers man. And slight rub on the rear. only on massive bumps and unexpected dips. other than that its pretty cruisey. to be honest, i was expecting more rub. Same goes with the front too.

What is a small rub when you get all the look and attention on streets.. Right Reece? ;)

haha exactly ;)

• 2 weeks later...

haha yeah its all good. not phased by it at all. just means i have to spend a few hours out of my studies this week to raise it, clear it, slam it then do an alignment again.

got defected for;

ride height

wheels to fat

wheels protrude outside of guards

tyres too small for wheel

no fine, no roadworthy, no demerit points. Just need to go vicroads and clear it. so basically the only thing it cost me is my energy and time which is all good! Cops just trying to do their jobs! ahha