TRD AURION RIMS STOLEN!!!

SecaBoy

Hey guys...

My original TRD rims from my aurion were stolen this morning sometime between 7am and 9am from the Indropilly area.

Also, my mates van and over $1000 worth of camping gear were stolen as well...

We have made a report to the police and now its just a waiting game.. but PLEASE keep a look out for anyone trying to sell these rims... there is a distinctive scratch on one of the rims (which i will not say on here), so i will know if they are mine or not...

plus, i cant see there being a HUGE amount of TRD rims being sold...

Slightly ****** off cause its the only stock rims i havent sold after getting aftermarket rims... and now they're gone... :(

so yeah, please let me know asap if you see/hear anything about a van/camping gear/TRD rims...

thanks guys

Ash.

Ash you do know that the original wheels have DataDot on the inside edge with the VIN details.

thanks man. I didn't know that. I'll call up thecops tomorrow and add it to the police report.

Ash,

Check out this add in a local canberra directory.... was posted on the 21st??

http://www.allclassifieds.com.au/ac/ac0034?gcid=122347534

hey. Thanks for the heads up, but it got stolen this morning, so I doubt they'd advertise to 3 days before they actually stole it.

Found out today that they also took my mates motorbike helmet and jacket and gloves.

God help them if we find them. A few of our friends are bikeys. So they're on the look out too. Lol

Sorry to hear.........I'd kill the little bastards.

Just to add, is there actually anyone running around on TRD rims in a stock standard Aurion or sx/zr at the moment.

I would think that they are going to be very hard to sell knowing that they are probably stolen.....maybe keep an eye out for new trd rims on a standard Aurion. just a thought.

Nice to know i have data dots on my rims too..

That sucks to hear Ash. I'll keep an eye out for any set that I see go on sale on the net since I will be spending quite a bit of time here at home.

EC11WA: As far as I'm aware, I've only seen one set of TRD rims go on sale for eBay (lucky buyer got them for around $800 as well), so I would imagine there is at least one owner out there with as set of TRD rims on a standard Aurion.

atleast your car didn't end up like this.
atleast your car didn't end up like this.

Reminds me of this guy around the corner a few years back:

dsc00491e.jpg

That is funny.... How can this happen on streets here. I thought this only happened in my country........... lol

Edited by TRD 555