Vick's Aurion

VF-X

Need your opinion guys.. + I don't know where this question belongs to.. So here goes..

As you guys know, I was running on 20s with offset +45 8.5 front and 9.5 rear...

What would happen if I install a 20s that were initially built for mercy, which I guess the offset is +35, 9 for the front and 10 for the rear...

Would it even fit?

EDIT; after reading up more on fitment this morning, i think it would fit. the 10inch in the back might hit the strut with that offset however. Offset might need to be lower for a 10 to work. That being said, im having an educated guess here. I could be wrong! Test fit?

Edited by private number

• 4 weeks later...

Got the car from Insurance back.. With stock wheels. :(

The next thing that cheers me up after the incident. The 1st thing was when I got to pick my car after a month in insurance.

Spoiler*.. :lol: Gonna try this weekend myself... Hopefully evrything turns out well.

IMG00042-20101103-2355.jpg

Yea.. Can't wait till I get that Intake in the bay...

It's funny how they call themselves an Insurance company, but missed out one of the major area that were damaged.

After a week, they said they were GOING TO order the nuts. I was like, duh...been like more than a week..? I asked about the damage from the bricks holding the side-skirts.. And they were like, Really? We hadn't look into that.. :huh:

It took 3 working days for repair-order to be issued to panel beater to fix em. and it took 1 week to repair the side-skirts...

The day I picked my car, the guy told me, Oh we replace the side-skirts. Fix it? No we didn't fix it. We got this from Genuine toyota.. :huh: :s

All that frustration went away after seeing her in good condition, stock wheels. :(

Yea, they paid me since they couldn't get it but not in full. since I got em overseas, and seeing the AUD is strong against any currency, they replaced me with these days' rates. and didn't cover the shipping too. :(

• 4 months later...

Continued from my incident happened half-year back, car's been rolling on standard wheels. Been ages since I update my page, so this one should be really good.. Half a year's worth of mods, hope everything goes well. Hopefully.. <_<

IMG00079-20110317-1124.jpg

Rims, Riverside Altstadt S250. 20" of course.

IMG00078-20110317-1124.jpg

Lovin the hubcap! :wub:

IMG00080-20110317-1127.jpg

Slimline!

IMG00081-20110317-1128.jpg

Have a guess on what this is.. Too easy I bet.. :P

What I'm not happy about when I received my rims, they probably got my offset wrong, therefore not enough dish. Might have to send it back to the supplier for them to fix this error. Certainly not happy. On the bright side, I get a preview on how my rims gonna look like. :D

Hopefully not too long before I can put up some pics..

Nice Vick - the wheels look awesome :D Shame they sent the wrong ones though :( Get onto 'em though and make them fix it up!

Hehehe, I wonder what it could be in that last piccy?? I just had one arrive myself :lol:

Awesome looking wheels mate shame about the offset being wrong :( hopefully it doesnt take the supplier long to correct it.

mmmm, regardless...im still jelly bro ahha

cant believe you got your set before mine :(

Looks like you're gettin the RIGHT one before mine. :(

Was very lookin forward to this, but yea, gonna have to wait a bit longer. They said it's the manufacturer's fault, but it's partly their fault too for not checkin it before they send it over. :(

What I'm not happy about when I received my rims, they probably got my offset wrong, therefore not enough dish. Might have to send it back to the supplier for them to fix this error. Certainly not happy. On the bright side, I get a preview on how my rims gonna look like

Thyr sexy lookin rims VF-X :clap: , i prolly missed it somewhere, but are you going to run diff dish offset on front and back again?

Just ordered my new rims too. Thyr very much like your old ones.Should i be asking for 9's at rear and 8's upfront?

mmmm, regardless...im still jelly bro ahha

cant believe you got your set before mine :(

Looks like you're gettin the RIGHT one before mine. :(

Was very lookin forward to this, but yea, gonna have to wait a bit longer. They said it's the manufacturer's fault, but it's partly their fault too for not checkin it before they send it over. :(

Doubt it man. The situation in japan is pretty nuts. import and export has been screwed up. And a hellaflush meet is being organised for about a month time too. bad timing i guess. I just hope japan gets all that stuff sorted! Pretty low blow from mother nature

Thyr sexy lookin rims VF-X :clap: , i prolly missed it somewhere, but are you going to run diff dish offset on front and back again?

Just ordered my new rims too. Thyr very much like your old ones.Should i be asking for 9's at rear and 8's upfront?

Thanks. :P

Dpends what you after really. I'd sacrifice a bit of comfort for the looks. Max I've seen is 10 rear and 8.5 - 9 front. Even with that, you have to play up the offsets.

9 and 8 should do. And yea, I'm tryin to run the dish offset. :)