Kenshin's Rice Rocket

Kenshin X

oh wait... can my mrs buy them off u? :spiteful:

hehehehe... I will sell em for $400 to your wife if you can get me a celica (ZZT231) engine cover like the one on the attached photo. It will be black when you buy it at the wreckers. Just make sure it fits your car, as then it will definitely fit mine.

I had both my engine covers crack on the ground due to the wind over night, as I had left them out to air dry after respraying both to a deep red colour. =(

So I threw both of them out.

oh wait... can my mrs buy them off u? :spiteful:

hehehehe... I will sell em for $400 to your wife if you can get me a celica (ZZT231) engine cover like the one on the attached photo. It will be black when you buy it at the wreckers. Just make sure it fits your car, as then it will definitely fit mine.

I had both my engine covers cracked on the ground due to the wind over night, as I had left them out to air dry after respraying both to a deep red colour. =(

So I threw both of them out.

and whos paying for that cover? :spiteful: i can get one no worries... i can even shop around for u if u want lol

and yes the wind last night scared me too, why on earth did u leave it outside anyways? i thought u had a garage???

and whos paying for that cover? :spiteful: i can get one no worries... i can even shop around for u if u want lol

and yes the wind last night scared me too, why on earth did u leave it outside anyways? i thought u had a garage???

Was hoping if you could get one for me cheaper than $50 with no cracks from the wreckers you went too for your levin dash :spiteful:

I had them air drying after respraying them on top of those white portable clothes hangers we use to put laundry such as bathroom towels on. The area was enclosed except one side with a roof over it too. gg

The entire thing tipped over and my stock one has a massive crack on the top right where the screw goes in and the celica cover has a crack on the bottom left where the screw goes in.

Update: 28/04/10

all for $520 fitted and balanced! :toast:

Now have to work on wearing the outer layer off and get ready for Fun day at winton on the 3rd of July!

Now to sort out my brake rotors on the front and pads on the rears :spiteful:

OMG $520 for tyres, fitting, balancing and alignment??? Thats super dooper cheap! When i need new tyres, hook me up too yo!

Was hoping if you could get one for me cheaper than $50 with no cracks from the wreckers you went too for your levin dash :spiteful:

I had them air drying after respraying them on top of those white portable clothes hangers we use to put laundry such as bathroom towels on. The area was enclosed except one side with a roof over it too. gg

The entire thing tipped over and my stock one has a massive crack on the top right where the screw goes in and the celica cover has a crack on the bottom left where the screw goes in.

alright i'll start ringing around when i get the chance later... =P

also its the ZZ231 model right? where there ny differences in the makes? and fuk they BOTH had to crack didn't they? <_<

also its the ZZ231 model right? where there ny differences in the makes? and fuk they BOTH had to crack didn't they? <_<

you forgot the "T", hence ZZT-231. I think they wouldnt differ as its the same engine. Just make sure the screw holes line up in your own engine bay to make sure.

I was so ticked off this morning... i threw one of them towards the garage brick wall shattering it even more lol.

*sif* spent 5 hours last night getting the paint on it nice and even and using my heat gun to dry it faster so I can do a few more layers on them. If you manage to find one, I'm just gonna install it as it is, i seriously CBF painting it red anymore X_x

I was so ticked off this morning... i threw one of them towards the garage brick wall shattering it even more lol.

you farken legend :D :D :D

ur in luck, i rang like 20+ places and one said he MAY have one... i'm waiting for his call back, didn't tell him what i wanted for it though :P

ur in luck, i rang like 20+ places and one said he MAY have one... i'm waiting for his call back, didn't tell him what i wanted for it though :P

sweet...thanks man. Tell him you need to supercharge your engine with it adding 200 killawasps =P

Wing tips are missing mate?

Still looking for a place to get them moulded on?

Wondering whether that detailer you showed me would be able to fix my front bar as well, gonna send my car in to get a sh!t load done to it... not happy with the paint and stuff at all man, its gonna cost me a small fortune :angry:

sweet...thanks man. Tell him you need to supercharge your engine with it adding 200 killawasps =P

he said 200 bucks ROFL!

Wondering whether that detailer you showed me would be able to fix my front bar as well, gonna send my car in to get a sh!t load done to it... not happy with the paint and stuff at all man, its gonna cost me a small fortune :angry:

got em moulded on just need time to post it up :P i'm going to him later to ask him if u want, i'm gonna ask him how can i get these annoying dings out of my car :angry:

he said 200 bucks ROFL!

got em moulded on just need time to post it up :P i'm going to him later to ask him if u want, i'm gonna ask him how can i get these annoying dings out of my car :angry:

omg $200? so all this time he asked his mates how much he can rip u off for? wot a douche bag. You said plastic engine cover right? Or was he an ESL dude and misunderstood "the plastic engine cover" for "metal engine head cover"?

There are panel workshops near my work who use some sort of machine that sucks out the small dents on the car panels.

he said 200 bucks ROFL!

omg $200? so all this time he asked his mates how much he can rip u off for? wot a douche bag. You said plastic engine cover right? Or was he an ESL dude and misunderstood "the plastic engine cover" for "metal engine head cover"?

There are panel workshops near my work who use some sort of machine that sucks out the small dents on the car panels.

yeah i did... plastic engine cover with VTTL-i on it not the VVT-i

i was looking at this thing called "pop a dent" on ebay... might be worth a try since its only 20 bucks to my door... the panel shop guy said that its a waste of money and if u wanna do it, do it properly as i got bird dropping etchings and scrape underneath and side of the front lip and side skirts too...

how much do they charge? is it per dent? hehe... :P

sick of keeping the car perfect. esp when d!ckheads outside dont give a f..k about other people's properties... :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: i want my panels to be as straight as guni's! :P :P :P

hey goz i quoted for ya... thats:

1) front bar and lip repainted

2) rear lip repainted

3) side skirts repainted

4) eyelids + grill painted

5) wingtips moulded + painted

he said around 1000 dollars... but he has to see it first before he can confirm price as i said he might give u a 6 pack and paint for the job too :P

how much do they charge? is it per dent? hehe... :P

not sure mate, they fix cars for insurance jobs... how about getting a strong vacuum cleaner that has tremendous sucking power and put a tea towel over the dented panel.

maybe the device at the panel shops is a magnetic machine not so much a vacuum type machine.

i'll wait til someone hits me and i'll tell them to do the lot for me hahaha :D

too bad i didnt catch the stupid idiot who scraped my rear right panel, i woulda milked his/her insurance company for sure! :angry:

Update: 28/04/10

all for $520 fitted and balanced! :toast:

Now have to work on wearing the outer layer off and get ready for Fun day at winton on the 3rd of July!

Now to sort out my brake rotors on the front and pads on the rears :spiteful:

OMG $520 for tyres, fitting, balancing and alignment??? Thats super dooper cheap! When i need new tyres, hook me up too yo!

yeah he did say 135 ea once but i went back to him and after he asked how much did i quote for u i said 130 ea LOL :yahoo: how soon u reckon u have to change them?

Update: 14/05/10

Got a camera mount for cruises, track days etc... cost was 20 bucks delivered... there was one for 9 bucks on ebay but i needed one for the cruise recon run so i had to get to delivered fast lol..........................

mounted it on the side passenger door window but that didnt work too well so i had to mount it upside down on the windscreen. little editing with all videos with loss of sound sad.gif but its better than the stupid view on the side wink.gif

DSC00168.jpg

this was taken before my test run with johnnieboi when he got his... lol i swear johnniebois recorder is "hoon proof" recovery mode as soon as j's foot to the floor tongue.gif

t'was good having a different perspective from behind smile.gif

update: 07/06/10

Bought myself a levin cluster for 130 bucks. haggled from 160 cuz of the mileage done on it (23x,xxxkms)

it didn't take the extra connection from the right of the sportivo cluster. later on i found that the extra wires are from the fog lights and the low level oil lights...

funny this is that the foggies still work without the connector plugged in and when i tried plugging back the sportivo dash without the right connector, both the low level oil light and foggies still worked... confused much??? huh.gifhuh.gifhuh.gif

awesome thing is that its a difference to the plain boring red sportivo cluster and no beeping when in reverse!!! :yahoo:

DSC00045.jpg

DSC00044.jpg

update: 13/06/10

completed the dull green light in the auto button on the drivers side power window swtich... was such a bitch to get apart and solder on... but it was worth it... also managed to change the cig light as well...

all its left is to change those dash lights to blue and i'm all finished for the inside lights! :yahoo:

with stock sportivo dash

DSC00060-1.jpg

with stock levin dash

DSC00078.jpg

update: 15/06/10

ahh time for those rubbish brake rotors to go!!! :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

Got myself a set of these... with TRD pads rear and fronts

DSC00080.jpg

DSC00082.jpg

DSC00084.jpg

thanks to the guys at Action brake n clutch in fawkner and thanks to dyslexik for recommending me to them (all top blokes there)

these supplied and fitted and rears machined and pads fitted cost me 600 plus i needed my drive belt changed over (old one was cracked and worn to sh!t)

all for 720 dollars... not bad at least i got piece of mind now and NO MORE STEERING WHEEL SHAKING biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

update: 22/06/10

got myself a m2r helmet and a fire extinguisher. haven't mounted the extinguisher on yet. its just rolling around in the box in the back seat lol. almost ready for winton!!! :clap::yahoo:

DSC00172.jpg

my big head snugly fits inside the helmet lol wink.gif now i look like a duck egg biggrin.gif

update: 20/06/10

screwed around with the levin cluster and changed the colours abit around... used red > white, white to green and yellow lol... ultimately i'll change them to blue which will hopefully blend in with the rest of my lights in the interior smile.gif

not doing it again :angry: too much fuking around dry.gif

DSC00090.jpg

DSC00092.jpg

full DIY here >> Intrument Cluster Mod

update: 22/06/10

chucked on those anodized black caps for the wheels. :)

sh!t where did the pic go? i'll post it up when i find it, but u all know what they are so meh <_<

Looking good Duy! Sorry to hear about the dents, a***holes! <_<

Btw, seems like you have heaps of time, always replying to threads, do you even work at work?! :whistling: :P :whistling: