Kenshin's Rice Rocket

Kenshin X

Btw Duy, enough detailing the exterior panels and go spend some quality time detailing your engine bay :P

working on it :)

need ur assistance for my cai :P :P :P

need ur assistance for my cai :P :P :P

yep, u can do the bulb change over for ashtray and 12v cig as well as invert my center console screens, while i work on your front bumper removal. Just don't blow any of my fuses lol...and i'll try not to lose any of the front bumper screws and clips...bahahahaha

As for your TRD cai install, we have to follow the DIY workshop sub, as BKS had installed mine prior to the hand over of the white snail. As an additional guide, we can just look at how mine is setup and we should be A-OK

Dun worry. I learnt the hard way. Now everytime i touch some electrical s**t i dc the neg terminal of the battery before i do anything hehe

man, u keep shooting me down guan... first its the 595 evos and now ur calling me weak! #$@$%&@#%$!@#%&@$)(*#%^*#%^@#%$! :angry:

only jk mate... B)

NINJA!!! :ph34r:

LOL .... I won't dare. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Still need your assistance with the LCD inverting thingy .....

If you need help with your CAI install, I can assist. Piece of cake. :toast: :toast:

man, u keep shooting me down guan... first its the 595 evos and now ur calling me weak! #$@$%&@#%$!@#%&@$)(*#%^*#%^@#%$! :angry:

only jk mate... B)

NINJA!!! :ph34r:

LOL .... I won't dare. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Still need your assistance with the LCD inverting thingy .....

If you need help with your CAI install, I can assist. Piece of cake. :toast: :toast:

ahh yeah easy peesy that one, i can do it once u and rowell are both free, we can have a mini meet down at my house in st albans, have a beer or something too :)

Duy, ¥uri pm me back and said the ashtray bulb is a T5 which he pulled out of his 1zz with a long nosed plier.

Is the 12v T5 bulb too?

Yeh I will bring a slab of beer too... but Duy, your restricted to drinking it ONLY after you finsih working on our centre console lol.

can we order fish & chips+burgers from your parents shop too? delivered? :rolleyes:

Duy, ¥uri pm me back and said the ashtray bulb is a T5 which he pulled out of his 1zz with a long nosed plier.

Is the 12v T5 bulb too?

Yeh I will bring a slab of beer too... but Duy, your restricted to drinking it ONLY after you finsih working on our centre console lol.

can we order fish & chips+burgers from your parents shop too? delivered? :rolleyes:

yeah it should be as i fit a 5mm led inside there... ummm beer... i gto some here, well 1 bottle of crown haha...

taking off and putting on the new filter is easy, its the cleaning off the residue is a fuken bitch <_<

fish n chips from my aunties shop is just down the road and its quite similar to my parents haha. they just dont open on a sunday :)

taking off and putting on the new filter is easy, its the cleaning off the residue is a fuken bitch <_<

3A pod filter? If it's a dry filter, can you just use the vacuum to clean it? Or you can follow the DIY ITG pod filter maintenance guide in the workshop sub section. I use the K&N maint package. Comes with the liquid cleaning solution and an oil spray can for reoiling after air drying.

You should have received instructions on how to clean your pod from 3A though.

3A pod filter? If it's a dry filter, can you just use the vacuum to clean it? Or you can follow the DIY ITG pod filter maintenance guide in the workshop sub section. I use the K&N maint package. Comes with the liquid cleaning solution and an oil spray can for reoiling after air drying.

You should have received instructions on how to clean your pod from 3A though.

actually... i was talking about the polarising filter for the lcd screen HAHA <_<

but in regards to the oil and the filter cleaning intructions, no i didn't recieve any for the 3A filter. Yes it will have to be oiled according to the guy who sold me the filter. i bought the solution for 20 bucks, the filter itself cost me 30 bucks. no intruction in either of the boxed or inside :angry: but he said if done correct it will last me forever... have to clean every 5 to 6 k for best results :)

This is Danthuyer's post of POD filter maint.

http://au.toyotaownersclub.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=4904

ITG Pod filter maint guide:

Are you sure your 3A pod filter is meant to be oiled? Look at the PDF as it states its a DRY type, not like the K&N which is oiled.

Better get on the phone with 3A to confirm if its meant to be dry or oiled and also ask them if they have any guides to maintaining their filter.

i just asked the guys at 3A and they said its always best to have a bit of oil on it so it stops the dust from coming inside... i asked about the shoot out and he said they make a mistake, and that u always have to oil it abit

DUUUUUYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!

mr.sam is selling his Cusco zero-2s for $1500... gg Quick sell a kidney and jump on them now lol. as new condition.

stuff the coilovers, big waste of cash, my lil stivo with just lowered shocks rippd da balls off some of the cars at the track

just enjoy it for what it is, you can always upgrade later

just ask secaboy or spillige - stivo's rip up the pavement on the racetrack, ain't nothing better, best car in the world

just watch out for hondas, those punks can't drive for sht

whitestivo

i just asked the guys at 3A and they said its always best to have a bit of oil on it so it stops the dust from coming inside... i asked about the shoot out and he said they make a mistake, and that u always have to oil it abit

guy i bought it from said its a dry filter that didnt need to be oiled ><!

YOU... ARE... A... CRAZY... DRIVER!!! Full stop! :ph34r:

that is correct... NINJA!!! :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r:

but my right wrist and arm aches now... so much gripping and turning... will upload pics very soon... if i can be fuked so tired lol...

and fuk those whiners <_< read the fuken rules and reg u fuks :angry:

i'm thinking you need to get some pics of it during the day.

TBH at the moment its a no lol. but i think its just the pics!

really keen to see what it looks like during the day cause im

thinking getting mine powdercoated, yours arn't PC are they?

they seem to have more gloss the a PC job would have.

i'm thinking you need to get some pics of it during the day.

TBH at the moment its a no lol. but i think its just the pics!

really keen to see what it looks like during the day cause im

thinking getting mine powdercoated, yours arn't PC are they?

they seem to have more gloss the a PC job would have.

actually these are tru-stars, he thought he could track them with these tyres but i looked at them and said "no they wont pass u on it" so we left them at home and i just thought i'd try them on later that night as people were telling me the paint them black as my calipers will show thru more. they did but i'm not too sure about the whole look of the car lol :P

using these...

DSC00490.jpg

i turned these...

DSC00349-1.jpg

DSC00335.jpg

to this...

DSC00492.jpg

DSC00491.jpg

to this...

DSC00497.jpg

DSC00496.jpg

DSC00493.jpg

:yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

now before you ask "WHY THE FUK this guy paint the TRD cai for? the cherry red is cool blah blah blah..." well it was scratched and i thought maybe i will repaint it to make it red/black theme for the engine bay and exterior...

i already have a blue/black interior just needing the blue door sills now... <_<

gonna spray the "L" on the plastic cover and will post completely pictures up soon as they are done...

PS. no more in the future... too much bullshot and running of the paint grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr...

The trick to using paint in an aerosole can with minimal runs is hang your pieces up with wire and let em dangle when you spray and work top to bottom,it should give you a better finish + they dry better. :)

oh yeah and shake the absolute sh!t out of the can before use

Hah that's pretty interesting..

My interior theme is red and black and my exterior is silver and blue.

Red on silver looks silly for my car..