OMG! It's coming!

Running it in my a55. Probably cooking the clutch :lol:. That's just my jealousy speaking.

I'm not a fan of small cars though, so even though it would probably be wicked to drive, it's just not my thing. Still hate her though.

Plus I just hate Ford for personal reasons. That said, I'd love a Ford GT or Mustang.

Yeah, small cars are not my type. She is one lucky lady I'll tell you that, and an awesome spot mate, well done. B)

why does everything need to be awd/4wd? mazda3 mps did well against evos and sti's (and to a lesser VW r32)

it take skill to drive fwd spiteful.gif , having said that i prefer rwd dry.gif

anyways wait until 2016/2017? when the 15 year rule comes into play and people start importing the 2001/2002 model Focus RS from overseas

ford_focus_rs_05.jpg

The RevoKnuckle system is sooooo complicated to understand, not even James May knows what it is! :lol:

However, from my understanding the system reduces torque steer dramatically and also makes it act a bit like a RWD car.

Check this website out http://www.motorauthority.com/blog/1032432_in-depth-fords-revoknuckle-suspension-and-quaife-lsd-for-the-focus-rs

With only 315 coming to OZ, it looks like it might be hard to even get a test drive but ill be there too!

Ford actually designed this car as a FWD from the start but would be nice if it had been AWD. However with this revoknuckle system it apparently works quite well.

As others have said, hopefully this will spur on Toyota to hurry up with the FT86 and possibly other good cars.

Edited by kewl10_mac

yeah its a shame Toyota never bring out anything to compete with this sort of hot hatch. I did hear some talk earlier this year about them considering the Blade and Blade master but i think we are gonna have to wait for the FT86 if you want any sort of sporty Toyota.

/barf..

After owning a high powered fwd..i would never get another one. It is DAMN frustrating trying to get traction in 1st/2nd.. just wanna get moving damnit, not stand there spinning the fronts.

Spinning rears on the other hand... well that's just fun. Nothing like good rwd squirming under power trying to get/lose traction.

I do kinda like the aggresive styling though...but must be bought in black.

When will Ford start fitting decent looking wheels....those look bloody aweful,these style of wheels look like flowers IMO and do nothing for the overall look. :o someone should photoshop some black TE37's on this to see what it will look like.

also to much $$$$$$ for to little car...i'm with Johnnie wait for the FT-86. :D

Edited by 1stKill

I swear I saw a bunch of these on the back of a truck the other day. There were about 4 or 5 of them... all the same green colour :lol:

I guess it comes down to the following... is that green colour unique to the Focus RS or can other Focuses get it? If not, then I can be 99% sure I sure a bunch of them on the back of a truck.