OMG! It's coming!

WOW!!!!

i'm genuinely shocked!!!

i never thought id see the day were we got the RS down here...

sooooooooooooo gonna go test drive one of those... :D

Yeah i wad told it was 50/50 but now we know its true! Yeah price is hefty but i got some connections. Hopefully it works out :)

Nice,I would not buy it due to 2 doors, but i hope it's successful so that Toyota has a good look at it's strategy and stops pushing the corolla levin as a hot hatch cause it's a grocery getter.

Last fast corolla made was in 2005, and we all know even that needs some improvements to really zing.

whitestivo

Duy, are you giving the sportivo to Lauren now? :P

When your not looking, I might stick a TRD badge on your Focus if you manage to score it. :ph34r:

lol thats funny :) but r u NINJA enough to do it? :ph34r: maybe i'll stick a FPV badge on ur sportivo as a way of "saying thanks" :rolleyes: :P i might... depends on how well she drives it :)

Nice,I would not buy it due to 2 doors...

actually, remembering the concept back in 09, i was hoping they'd make a 4 door version of it for australia... but i'm with ya on that if they only come out in a 3 door hatch :(

man this is just way over the top on the price ...... i mean in comparison u could get urself a trd aurion ..... not sold .... sorry

Impressive? Hardly. But I do like it and I do want one.

60K for a FWD sports car. In my opinion anyone who purchases this is an idiot.

I don't believe it will ever be possible to "eliminate" toque steer completely. Another PR campaign by a car manufacturer telling porkies.

The proof will be in the pudding if it manages to out perform the likes of the WRX and the EVO on a track.

I don't believe it will ever be possible to "eliminate" toque steer completely. Another PR campaign by a car manufacturer telling porkies.

The proof will be in the pudding if it manages to out perform the likes of the WRX and the EVO on a track.

It's as fast as an GD STi around the Top Gear test track

One day torque steer will be eliminated on powerful FWD factory models...someone will crack it. :)

would be interested if someone could give me the low down on this RevoKnuckle system/setup. :unsure:

man this is just way over the top on the price ...... i mean in comparison u could get urself a trd aurion ..... not sold .... sorry

But then again, the TRD Aurion could have the same comment applied to it when it was sold and instead saying you could get an FPV or something :lol:

Anyways, I'm not a fan of smaller cars so my comments are already biased. That said, I don't mind the look of the front end of that Focus, but the car in general just doesn't do it for me.

But then again, the TRD Aurion could have the same comment applied to it when it was sold and instead saying you could get an FPV or something :lol:

Anyways, I'm not a fan of smaller cars so my comments are already biased. That said, I don't mind the look of the front end of that Focus, but the car in general just doesn't do it for me.

but in that instance u r comparing a large car with a large car ...... in this scenario the question is do u spend $60k on a ford performance hatch ..... thats a lot of coin to be spent on such a small car ...... the r32 was already borderline acceptable but it made up for it in being awd and other bits n pieces ...... i dunno only time will tell when more info and results come out about it but yeah like u i am not sold

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

update: omfg i was travelling towards the eastern side when i spotted this... :o :o :o :o :o :o :o

2010-09-12204636.jpg

some middle aged woman driving it. i beeped and asked her "when did u get it delivered?"

"it's not mine..." (with a strong european accent) "i'm running it in for the dealer... it will go on sale on the 1st of october"

"can i run it in for you?"

"haha, u can wait until the 1st of october... oh wait let me get you a brochure"

then took this picture and rode off as the lights turned green...

2010-09-12204910.jpg

picture of brochure and some specifications

DSC00890.jpg

DSC00889.jpg

DSC00891.jpg

test driving this as soon as it comes out! :yahoo:

Running it in my a55. Probably cooking the clutch :lol:. That's just my jealousy speaking.

I'm not a fan of small cars though, so even though it would probably be wicked to drive, it's just not my thing. Still hate her though.

Plus I just hate Ford for personal reasons. That said, I'd love a Ford GT or Mustang.