SPAM Thread

e240

• Replies 262
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I like big butts and I can not lie

Are you talking about women or a car in general sense?

I don't really like big butts at all. I do like a well shaped ass, but nothing Latin sized. As for cars, I don't like large rear ends either.

It's just that song was the first thing that came to mind when I enterred the thread.

I don't really like big butts at all. I do like a well shaped ass, but nothing Latin sized. As for cars, I don't like large rear ends either.

It's just that song was the first thing that came to mind when I enterred the thread.

Aurion's got a freakin Big butt

singing about commodore omega. lol

daryl: site doesnt work... :huh:

Yeah! what are you linking to? I've just got an "Unacceptable Use/Against Policy" notification from my company for that

He linked to a site that almost caused my computer to crash! You all have been had by Daryl! Maybe you are related to Daryl Sommers after all!

I've got some fun news for the 2GR-FE owners out there. Mainly for those with it in an Aurion. No public discussion of what I've done here. That is for a later date:

http://djkor.com/new_modifications.html

So silly...memo to self don't open anymore of DJKOR's post links. :(

I've got some fun news for the 2GR-FE owners out there. Mainly for those with it in an Aurion. No public discussion of what I've done here. That is for a later date:

Hey Daryl, AVG came up with a warning for that site as a scamming or phishing site,.

ok ok hands up, who is hating on DJ for that link lol, clearly should of read the posts below before opening it lol. trying to exit it with customers here and the work server going off its face haha nice one though caught us all haha

ok ok hands up, who is hating on DJ for that link lol, clearly should of read the posts below before opening it lol. trying to exit it with customers here and the work server going off its face haha nice one though caught us all haha

Dang, I tried it again... :-/

The spam thread needed a bit of real spam. I figured I could trick some people by making the link a little more enticing. Shame I didn't manager to bait more.

The spam thread needed a bit of real spam. I figured I could trick some people by making the link a little more enticing. Shame I didn't manager to bait more.

You know why I didn't click on it? My awesome laziness :P

Someone said they clicked the link and it didn't work so I didn't bother. By the time I came back to check out the thread someone said it's that rick rolled crap. Laziness FTW :P

Seriously though how hot is Rachael Finch lol?

I think this chick is hotter:

maryg.th.jpg

lol forgive me if i dont click on another one of your links haha :P