SPAM Thread

e240

• Replies 262
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why does melbourne water taste like crap lol?

Because all water tastes like crap, and should only be consumed when mixed with coffee or cordial, or frozen.

oh c'mon our cradle mountain water goes alright :P

hey Foster i'm about to go catch up with the boys so ill take the east coast road trip potential routes you emailed me and show them, looks good though!

Pipes are old and crappy that's why.

I've seen that advert about how Tassy water seems to be so great it renews old stuff to a much much better state.

:toast: :toast: :toast:

Why does melbourne water taste like crap lol? and leave your mouth dry?

Depends where you are in Melbourne will determine how your water taste.

At least it taste better than SA water

tastes better than sydney water :P

I've seen that advert about how Tassy water seems to be so great it renews old stuff to a much much better state.

lol yeah its a beer adm throws crap in to the water and it turns into a ski boat and stuff then at the end hepushes his gf in th water haha i rate that, the other half didnt find that part overly funny though haha

A stock Aurion is NOT a police magnet at all.

My three years I had the 97 wide body Camry I had been in four booze buses, first three was an alcohol test and licence check, the forth one was alcohol, drugs, and licence check!

Since I got the Aurion, I have been to three booze buses and not once was I asked for driver's licence. It's always a quick blow into the machine and I'm on my way. :huh:

Have been trying to give up coke (the cola version)...but never again after today...

Am down with a very bad gastro, nothing stays in - everything either comes up or out...

So here I am, dying of thirst because the hydrating ice blocks didn't seem to help, I thought ferk it...

If its gonna cramp and come out, I may as well enjoy it - So I downed a can of cool cold coke...ahhhhhhhhh..

1 hour on, its still in me..yay!!! Burp...

***** I need a day off! Weekends aren't nearly long enough.

lol yeah its a beer adm throws crap in to the water and it turns into a ski boat and stuff then at the end hepushes his gf in th water haha i rate that, the other half didnt find that part overly funny though haha

I think they got some complaints about that, because they've got a new one now where he pushes his missus in, then she gets out and pushes him in too. Its not half as funny now.

I don't want to be rude, but what is with the influx of all the threads on the board here that would be better suited to the 'Members Rides' section? I think a cleanup of the Aurion forum is needed.

I don't want to be rude, but what is with the influx of all the threads on the board here that would be better suited to the 'Members Rides' section? I think a cleanup of the Aurion forum is needed.

Probably because they are too happy want want to show off their new car.

Edited by Hamster

I agree 100%, however it seems that if those threads were to appear in their correct place, the Aurion section would be lucky to get any posts!

Shame things have slowed.

I was looking at couple of performance chips on eBay for the Aurion and it says it will make the Aurion go faster. How many should I buy?

:whistling:

You should buy OVER 9000 of them :spiteful: :spiteful: :spiteful: :spiteful:

You will travel faster than the speed of light.