SPAM Thread

e240

• Replies 262
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You absolutely should. That look effing awesome!

Also, in the interest of unrelates spam... how hard does it have to be to get the batter cover off an N97 mini? Seriously, my finger nails aren't made of steel! WTF were they thinking!!

You absolutely should. That look effing awesome!

Also, in the interest of unrelates spam... how hard does it have to be to get the batter cover off an N97 mini? Seriously, my finger nails aren't made of steel! WTF were they thinking!!

No clue but did you try googling? I just did and I had a few hits.

Edit: Crap, I forgot to tell people about my whacky dream about my car. It was like a nightmare.

I was searching for cars on carsales.com.au and noticed a new 2009 nissan SUV. So I went in person to look at it and I really liked it. So somehow I bought the car and I traded in mine.

But then all of a sudden the car is nothing like what I thought, it had done 160,000KM and the inside of the car was a mess and all plastic bits and pieces where broken and it was like someone had a coke and split the rest of the can all over the car and it had dried up and everything was sticky and just filthy as anything, and the cars power lacked so much when I compared it to the Aurion.

I was so upset in my dream I was nearly going to go crazy. That is when I woke up and ran to the garage to find the Aurion still having its nap. For that second when I woke up I thought it was real.

Worst dream ever :ph34r:

Edited by unique

To paint my engine cover in a similar fashion or not?

imgp32793bp.jpg

No extra kW, but it would be something to waste time on.

A thoroughly cleaned engine bay, and that neatly painted engine cover, would look absolutely HORN.

Unfortunately it's also the biggest PITA to keep clean - though you have inspired me to have a go at mine

What do people think about these rims?

28885973.jpg

28885980.jpg

OR 1stkills?:

NEW_AURION_31_5_09_070.jpg

They are both really good. Decisions decisions. This is something I WOULD put on the Aurion for sure. Anyone know what they are called and where I can find these?

Edited by unique

28885973.jpg

28885980.jpg

OR 1stkills?:

They are both really good. Decisions decisions. This is something I WOULD put on the Aurion for sure. Anyone know what they are called and where I can find these?

#2053 - 20*8.5 Fox Fashion, found them on tempetyres

Edited by whitezr6

Thanks guys. They are really both good rims, but yeah 1stkills does look much better. The thing is they only come in 20". Isn't that illegal for Aurion? I heard that you can only go 2" bigger then original (mine is 16")

That's irrelevant. urs 16, mine's 17, and the TRDs 19. Majority of forum believe 20s are fine as long as the width is no wider that 8.5 ..

Try some different rims! I personally like single instead of double lines.

A guy I know who drives a facelift Aurion, gonna try Amistad Klaud on his white ride.. He found this forum, not yet a member.. :lol:

Thanks guys. They are really both good rims, but yeah 1stkills does look much better. The thing is they only come in 20". Isn't that illegal for Aurion? I heard that you can only go 2" bigger then original (mine is 16")

That's irrelevant. urs 16, mine's 17, and the TRDs 19. Majority of forum believe 20s are fine as long as the width is no wider that 8.5 ..

Try some different rims! I personally like single instead of double lines.

A guy I know who drives a facelift Aurion, gonna try Amistad Klaud on his white ride.. He found this forum, not yet a member.. :lol:

VIP!!

28885973.jpg

28885980.jpg

OR 1stkills?:

what about a set of B.Boss Veronicas? and then paint code the spokes to match your cars color :D

also found 1stkills at the tyre factory under the name "Zumbo Wheels VOGA"

Edited by whitezr6

It has only just dawned on me that after 50,547km of driving, my two rear Dunlop Sport Maxx tires are the original tires that came with the car out of the factory. They aren't even on their wear indicators yet.

Considering all the mountain runs I've done combined with my driving style, I'm quite surprised that I managed to get this much distance out of a pair of tires. They have spent 10,000km on the front of the car as well.

It has only just dawned on me that after 50,547km of driving, my two rear Dunlop Sport Maxx tires are the original tires that came with the car out of the factory. They aren't even on their wear indicators yet.

Considering all the mountain runs I've done combined with my driving style, I'm quite surprised that I managed to get this much distance out of a pair of tires. They have spent 10,000km on the front of the car as well.

you have done well daryl looking at mine , another 50k done, need to save for another set! gotta find better tyres this time I think.

you have done well daryl looking at mine , another 50k done, need to save for another set! gotta find better tyres this time I think.

Gee.. I've only done 75K km and have gone through 3 sets of tyres already - how are you guys driving?!!?

Gee.. I've only done 75K km and have gone through 3 sets of tyres already - how are you guys driving?!!?

That's the rate I usually go through tires, hence me being surprised.

I can't really comment on my driving. All I will say is that tires shouldn't last that long for me. Maybe the fact that the tires themselves are now just over 3 years old plays some part? They've gone hard so to speak?

Sounds like you are putting dunlop factory tyres, I tried those and got 32k out of them. It seems the aurion is harsh on tyres (sx6) compared to my camry which tyres (hankook) would go 90 to 100k.

Min has done 80,000 on the original Michelin Energy poo that it came with. That said, the last owner was a some foreign Dr. high up in the DHHS, so it was probably nanna'd until I got hold of it. She's well about due now, just trying to hold off for a month or so til I get my new rims, don't wanna go blowing $1000 on rubber to last me a month!