[VIC] Jan Monthly Meet 2011, 10:30AM 30/01/2011 @ Bundoora Park

dwee.

I really enjoyed this meet and im keen as mustard for the next one. Thanks to everyone who bought along food and drinks and all for a good cause! Good range of Toyotas to look at and hopefully we can see it grow... Also a shout out to Tash and the other Bendigo crew for not only making the trip over but also providing those Kebabs that were freshly made in front of us! absolutely sensational effort from all involved.Troy im happy to have my plates exposed! loved your airhorn :lol:

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Awesome day,great to catch up with everyone and also meet a few of the new members.

Big thanks goes to those that did all the hard work on this one,Pete,Tash,Barb,Duy,Troy and i'm really sorry if i forgot anyone else.

anyway looking forward to the next one up towards Bendigo,should be a nice cruise up and back.

and last but not least a few pics from today.....enjoy :D

2qdoapw.jpg

1182ck1.jpg

Trungs little red beast...so sexy.

9gdcaw.jpg

29kp9j6.jpg

Jaderd & Dorifto strike a pose...

o2rkn.jpg

the boys

1zwycyg.jpg

Barbs new toy

2w3rq5j.jpg

Johnnies & Benjies rides...i dare not show the front on photo i took of Benjies ride,damn bugs.

2mqp850.jpg

2czr78k.jpg

and for some reason i like this pic,maybe because my big boat is in the background.

anyway thats about it from me,Vihn i got no pics of your wheels because you left before i had a chance(spewing big time) and Duy your Sportivo was sadly missed.

Thanks for a great day

Lee

Hey all, cheers for an absolutely fantastic day, well worth the trip down :D Great to catch up with you all again and I'm stoked that you're all so keen to head up this way next month :yahoo:

No worries about the kebabs, just a little bit of effort for a great result :) Big thanks to everyone involved in contributing food, drinks, utensils etc etc Fantastic to see some new members along today as well and hope they will continue to come along to our future meets.

Loving the piccies too, keep 'em coming!!

Awesome fun :) hope I'll make it to the next meet. Other than yeah it was nice meeting everyone even thou half of the time I don't know names plus lol talk lots, since i'm still new. Anyway hope you guys/girls liked my mud cake message :D

Great meet guys :Dyahoo.gif Although that being the only one I've been to I have nothing to compare with, lol

Had a blast meeting everyone and checking out some sweet rides. Great choice in location, and a nice friendly atmosphere. Makes me want to meet up more than monthly :D

Great meet guys :Dyahoo.gif Although that being the only one I've been to I have nothing to compare with, lol

Had a blast meeting everyone and checking out some sweet rides. Great choice in location, and a nice friendly atmosphere. Makes me want to meet up more than

monthly :D

oh where were u??? I was looking for u :/

Had a blast meeting everyone and checking out some sweet rides. Great choice in location, and a nice friendly atmosphere. Makes me want to meet up more than

monthly :D

oh where were u??? I was looking for u :/

I had to leave early to get to the beach. Had to hire a board and then return it by 5 so didn't have much time to play with. Hopefully you can make the Feb meet coz I will be definintely be there :D

Also I'll have to get a copy of the photos from someone :D

2w3rq5j.jpg

Johnnies & Benjies rides...i dare not show the front on photo i took of Benjies ride,damn bugs.

Thanks for a great day

Lee

Cheers mate, lol. The trip from Bendigo is not kind to the car, I need a truck to follow down so he can collect all the bugs ;)

I'll make sure the car is immaculate for the Feb meet. Survived for the recon run to Kyneton so it should hold up alright. And pretty sure I need to blacken up those tyres :)

2czr78k.jpg

and for some reason i like this pic,maybe because my big boat is in the background.

i like this pic also lee, because my little boat is in the foreground. hehe :D

Great meet guys, thanks to all that came and contributed to the BBQ. Even through intense heat its good to see members still making the effort to come out. Looking forward to next months meet down Tash/Barbs way. Where we all must go!! We owe them big time!!

Thanks guys for an awesome day! Was heaps fun and was not as hot (and bad) as I thought it would be! Good to catch up with the regulars and some new faces! :)

I'll upload photos when I can. :)

Money collected in the tin can (from Will?) is still to be counted! Thanks everyone that put extra coinage in to help our fellow friends affected by the floods! If there is a VIC Flood online appeal, please let me know! :)

Definitely looking forward to the Feb Meet up Tash's/Bab's way! We're all going!! :D :D

Peter.

Very nice! Shattered i didnt make this one. Ill try my hardest to make the next one for you tash!

Cheers Reece - missed ya yesterday, so it'd be awesome if you could make it in Feb :D

Thanks guys for an awesome day! Was heaps fun and was not as hot (and bad) as I thought it would be! Good to catch up with the regulars and some new faces! :)

I'll upload photos when I can. :)

Money collected in the tin can (from Will?) is still to be counted! Thanks everyone that put extra coinage in to help our fellow friends affected by the floods! If there is a VIC Flood online appeal, please let me know! :)

Definitely looking forward to the Feb Meet up Tash's/Bab's way! We're all going!! :D :D

Peter.

Awww, we feel so loved! :lol: Thread is all up so we can start getting excited for that one heheheh

I've gotta make a donation so I will start having a look around for an online Vic flood appeal that we can contribute to :)

Sounds good Tash!

I've counted and there was $126.05 in the collection tin! Awesome work guys! :) Just thinking of going to the bank and giving it to QLD Flood appeal at the moment.

Sounds good Tash!

I've counted and there was $126.05 in the collection tin! Awesome work guys! :) Just thinking of going to the bank and giving it to QLD Flood appeal at the moment.

Is there a Red Rooster near you?? I saw an ad on TV this morning which had them asking for donations and saying that they will match it dollar for dollar as well, so our donation would be $252.10 instead if you count their half :)

The Red Cross have online donations here:

https://www.redcross.org.au/Donations/onlineDonations.asp

Alllllriggggggght which Asian kid put in the 5 cents, 'fess up! :P

(I'm a squinty eye'd guy too so no racism here!)

Hahahahahah!! I'm guessing someone just had a handful of loose change?

Edited by Tash

Trung, damn you and your trackwhore persuasion! Haha

Sounds good Tash!

Is there a Red Rooster near you?? I saw an ad on TV this morning which had them asking for donations and saying that they will match it dollar for dollar as well, so our donation would be $252.10 instead if you count their half :)

The Red Cross have online donations here:

https://www.redcross.org.au/Donations/onlineDonations.asp

Yeah, there is a Red Rooster near me. Can you confirm? I'll try to look for it on the net. :)