What did you pay for your aurion floor mats?

I need two new floor mats for my aurion. The drivers one is completely worn and one of the rear I spilt acid on it(see the pic from my ride thread). I just called one dealer and they said $105! Ouch. The cheapest I can find is eBay for $92 dollars. Still ouch.

Is it possible to get them cheaper and how much did you pay? If eBay is cheapest I'm just going to order it from them.

I need two new floor mats for my aurion. The drivers one is completely worn and one of the rear I spilt acid on it(see the pic from my ride thread). I just called one dealer and they said $105! Ouch. The cheapest I can find is eBay for $92 dollars. Still ouch.

Is it possible to get them cheaper and how much did you pay? If eBay is cheapest I'm just going to order it from them.

Is that $92 including postage?

For such a small difference I reckon the best option would be the dealer. Least then you know you are getting genuine Toyota quality.

I got mine for my corolla for 99c :D off ebay. No one wanted them so i was very happy with that since my car didnt have any. They were genuine and brand new as well. So if you're not in a rush just wait on ebay until someone post there ones up.

or be unique and do a DIY with your own material. You already have the shape of the mats since you have your old ones.

I paid $94 for front and rear mats when I purchaed my car. I rang a different dealer beforehand just to check prices and was quoted $85.

Just ring around a few dealers. Seems they all charge a bit different.

This be a good question, off the top of my head it's around $84.00 for normal Aurion ones with the Sportivo ones being almighty $1 or 2 more. Certainly are not north of $100 for Aurion mats. I'm on Holidays working on my Second job aboard a cruise liner (yep you guessed it tough life!)for a few weeks but when i return to work ill get an exact price for you.

Whilst rubber is by far easier to keep clean it doesn’t look as nice as the carpet or finish the car off especially in the Sportivo and Presara models plus with all the sticky accelrator and mat snagging stuff going on in America Toyota has taken the view that any non Genuine Floor mats that don’t have the floor lugs (which has recently had a design change) will be removed from your car and put in the boot with a nice tag placed on your rear view mirror. if you can afford the genuine mats id suggest going that way. :)

I got mine off Ebay for $82. They are genuine and turned out they came from a Vic Toyota Dealer. They must be expanding business selling on Ebay :) I got combined postage as I also got the rubber boot liner - also genuine Toyota and love that. It keeps the boot so tidy and I like the Huge Toyota logo it has on it.

personally I prefer to genuine mats as they fit perfectly and the color is the same as the existing floor carpet, so you actually hardly notice that you have the mats and it just flows in to one. I have also found that non-genuine mats seem to move around more. I know that statement could probably lead to a whole new debate. :)

I got mine off Ebay for $82. They are genuine and turned out they came from a Vic Toyota Dealer. They must be expanding business selling on Ebay :) I got combined postage as I also got the rubber boot liner - also genuine Toyota and love that. It keeps the boot so tidy and I like the Huge Toyota logo it has on it.

personally I prefer to genuine mats as they fit perfectly and the color is the same as the existing floor carpet, so you actually hardly notice that you have the mats and it just flows in to one. I have also found that non-genuine mats seem to move around more. I know that statement could probably lead to a whole new debate. :)

No. no your quite correct, the mat is designed and cut to match the Aurion in both shape colour and appearance just like you said as opposed to the multi-fit mats you find at supercheap, autobahn etc which will no doubt not quite fit correctly in either length or width.

Only alteration id like to make to the genuine mats and this is something i have wrote on a few surveys they send out to staff about accessories would be a small "scuff plate" section in the centre of the mat where you sit your heel, as eventually you tend to leave a wear mark in your mats that look a bit sad :(

Other than that I’d love a few colour options in the passengers cars , LEVIN SX/ZR, Camry and Aurion Sportivo like what Holden do with their SS mats for example, have a blue car you can get the binding on your mats done in blue that sort of thing, just something to break up the charcoal colour in most of the cars.

Clearly this is Sydney City Toyota, just another Dealership starting to make a move onto Ebay, once upon time it used to be an avenue for some dealers to try and move some redundant or dead stock but now it seems the norm to be selling line items on there, make a sale however you can i guess. Good on them

I can't be any more honest than to say there pricing structure is sitting somewhere between trade and RRP, time you add shipping your easily back around if no exceeded RRP, this may work well if you live in or around Sydney but if not I’d suggest just visiting your local dealer :)

Call a few dealers and get a few prices, after they give you the RRP price ask them if they are able to do a better price. in some cases they may know of 10-15% of the RRP price.

Its still a lot of money if you compare it with the after market ones which cost around $20 but with the Genuine mats, it blends in with the vehicle and makes it look more simple in a way :)

I have a one peice rubber mat in the rear. its easy to remove and clean and the front mats were from my old mans hyundai I20, forgot to check he had mats already, they fit well.

Thanks guys, well if some of you read my OP I already have original mats. But two are damaged and since you cannot buy floor mats separately I need to buy the whole set.

I'll start making few enquires now that I have a price range to haggle with.

Cheers :)

I negotiated with the sales manager at New Town Toyota and got a genuine bootliner + genuine Aurion front and rear floor mats for $155.00.

I also bought a extra set of genuine floormats because I knew they were going to wear out before I replaced the vehicle in about 3 years time. This was only an extra $36.80 after haggling hard and dovetailing it onto the bootliner & mats package.

It probably costs Toyota less than 15 bucks to get these mats made in China anyway......

Cheers,

BB

I negotiated with the sales manager at New Town Toyota and got a genuine bootliner + genuine Aurion front and rear floor mats for $155.00.

I also bought a extra set of genuine floormats because I knew they were going to wear out before I replaced the vehicle in about 3 years time. This was only an extra $36.80 after haggling hard and dovetailing it onto the bootliner & mats package.

It probably costs Toyota less than 15 bucks to get these mats made in China anyway......

Cheers,

BB

lol there actually made in Australia :)

Cheers,

BB

No way!?! :blink:

If that's the case, then I think either China Made stuff has had an exponential quality improvement to be comparable to Australian Made stuff, or Australian Made stuff has made a similarly spectacular decline to be even comparable to China Made.........? :g:

If it's Australian made, it doesn't seem very HQ. It feels comparable to generics from China (minus the Aurion wording of course) which you can buy on eBay for a few bucks.

It'd be surprising if it's true, and a bit disappointing too. It's getting so hard to find quality stuff nowadays....

BB.

Cheers,

BB

No way!?! :blink:

If that's the case, then I think either China Made stuff has had an exponential quality improvement to be comparable to Australian Made stuff, or Australian Made stuff has made a similarly spectacular decline to be even comparable to China Made.........? :g:

If it's Australian made, it doesn't seem very HQ. It feels comparable to generics from China (minus the Aurion wording of course) which you can buy on eBay for a few bucks.

It'd be surprising if it's true, and a bit disappointing too. It's getting so hard to find quality stuff nowadays....

BB.

Well i believe they are, the majority of accessories are made here in Australia for design rule reasons i would think, but will check once i get back to work, other than they would be "converted in Australia with imported parts" I’ve seen that on the odd part here and there too.