[QLD] TOCAU 2011 ANNUAL MEET

• Replies 357
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Quick Question is it near brisbane city ? haha sorry i like to party :)

oh mate, that weekend The Wickham / The Beat / Fluffy's always go off. we will drop you off!

Its about 100 miles outta town at a place we like ta call "the shack". Bring ya banjo

Now, Now guys lets not scare the out of towners.

Mt. Gravatt is about 8km from the Brisbane CBD, you can easily get there and back via. bus, on fri/sat the buses run 24hrs from the city and fortitude valley to major stops, Mt. Gravatt being one of them.

Or if you hate buses, you can catch a taxi, should be no more than $40

Sweet, Thanks mick. and dont wory im not really a out of towner im up there about 3 /4 times a year was actually born in brisbane :)lived there for about 3/4 years went to public school in holland park area. But last few years ive been going has been mainly staying at a uncles in the coast, at surfers i find it a bit more interesting then brisbane. thats why im a bit rusty about the areas!

Hells yes! I am keen for this, should be there for the whole weekend... (seeing how I have a second home in Southern brisbane)

If anyone needs help to get there, or lifts etc. I can arrange pickup no problems :D

Evo

I dont see the list getting bigger.

I know its a little while away, but they always creep up and people say "i forgot and work will not give me the time off"

FYI, my holidays are booked already (subject to final approval). I'll be in QLD / NTH NSW for 2 weeks. Hopefully I can go higher up than Bundy this time ;)

• 2 weeks later...

Count me in! I haven't actually managed to be able to get to a Brissy cruise/mountain run yet, so unless someone wants to organise one before then, this should be as good a chance as any!! :spiteful:

Hey D :P You still havent added matt :P

And why arent there more people coming from down south!

There ladies. You are now on the list.

We need more people from interstate. The schedule also needs some massive updating. Boy we are lazy in organising this.

I wanna come so bad... I'm going to be a 50/50 as this all depends on how available I will be for those days, I won't know until probably a month before hand because I will hopefully be starting a course mid year and it depends on that

And I know by then Daryl will be running negative offset and camber and deep dish rims slammed, ain't that right DJ? :P

What's that? road trip to Tassie next year lol :yahoo::lol:

One year at a time. Let the QLD guys get this year sorted, done and dusted, then we discuss more options.

What's that? road trip to Tassie next year lol :yahoo::lol:

One year at a time. Let the QLD guys get this year sorted, done and dusted, then we discuss more options.

Lol was really only providing a little bit of humour, it'd be a big call to bring the national meet across the Strait :)

• 2 weeks later...

Any updates yet? like where the Show & Shine will be (suburb) need to start looking for accomodation somewhere nearby if possible, shorter distance with a clean car will be better for that day I believe :D

Seeing as my name was added to the list I better come then..Suggestions welcome for accomodation

Sorry if I missed it but I did read through.. Thanks :)

PS: Formule 1 is definitely a no....

Any updates yet? like where the Show & Shine will be (suburb) need to start looking for accomodation somewhere nearby if possible, shorter distance with a clean car will be better for that day I believe :D

Seeing as my name was added to the list I better come then..Suggestions welcome for accomodation

Sorry if I missed it but I did read through.. Thanks :)

PS: Formule 1 is definitely a no....

Post 1: show and shine is bring held at North Lakes

Brenndan and I have been pretty busy lately. I will work on making a draft itinerary based on what we have discussed and will put it up shortly.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey Guys and Gals,

Just letting you all know that JVN11L and Myself are looking at places to stay in QLD for the meet.

Ultimately we all want to stay as a group (the out of towners) so we can all cruise a posse to the different meet locations.

Keep your eyes open for updates HERE regarding our suggestions. We plan to have idea of were to stay by the end of this weekend. We will then put the suggestion up and take names.

After a week or 2 we want to have a confirmed list of people and start taking deposits. The whole will be wrapped up by the end of April, so start planning. We will also decide wht time we are driving and whether or not we are going as one big group or separate smaller groups. (day cruise) & (night cruise)

Stay tuned :)

Hey Guys and Gals,

Just letting you all know that JVN11L and Myself are looking at places to stay in QLD for the meet.

Ultimately we all want to stay as a group (the out of towners) so we can all cruise a posse to the different meet locations.

Keep your eyes open for updates HERE regarding our suggestions. We plan to have idea of were to stay by the end of this weekend. We will then put the suggestion up and take names.

After a week or 2 we want to have a confirmed list of people and start taking deposits. The whole will be wrapped up by the end of April, so start planning. We will also decide wht time we are driving and whether or not we are going as one big group or separate smaller groups. (day cruise) & (night cruise)

my eyes are on to this! ph34r.gif

Hey Guys and Gals,

I'm down for this, which reminds me, I still need to take the Friday and Tuesday off work for the drive...