[QLD] TOCAU 2011 ANNUAL MEET

• Replies 357
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Currently looking to be there too for the meet but will confirm closer to date. Looks like not many ppl from VIC are coming down though at this stage. :-l What is going on? lol

You've gotta help me drum up some more attendees ;)

Count me in! I haven't actually managed to be able to get to a Brissy cruise/mountain run yet, so unless someone wants to organise one before then, this should be as good a chance as any!! :spiteful:

Edited by Matt.

Go Kart sounds like a plan.. Will confirm closer to date. Not entirely sure if gonna spend the whole weekend with the TOCAU members.

Need more people from NSW!!

I dont mind going, considering accomdation will be free for me have family in brisbane of the area Mt Gravatt but i wouldnt go through all the effort either, if theres going to be a 10 odd ppl, Ive never been to a club meet and i've always wanted to so if its going to be the 1st one im going to im hoping its going to be 1 of the best also!

Edit: Looks like i might be staying in hotels with use considering my grandparents house in 45 mins away from north lakes!

Edited by RedSportivo

I dont mind going, considering accomdation will be free for me have family in brisbane of the area Mt Gravatt but i wouldnt go through all the effort either, if theres going to be a 10 odd ppl, Ive never been to a club meet and i've always wanted to so if its going to be the 1st one im going to im hoping its going to be 1 of the best also!

Edit: Looks like i might be staying in hotels with use considering my grandparents house in 45 mins away from north lakes!

It's not that far, and there will be more than 10 people going lol

Our weekly meets in QLD often attract more than 10 people...

hey mate, i can go through mt gravatt and pick up the southsiders that need to follow someone... its no big deal...

its a lot more fun/easier if you stay with the crowd, but a few people may want to stay somewhere else... so us brissie crew will either swing past these places or give detailed info on how to get to the meets... :)

oh and ps. Mt Gravatt is more than 45min to North Lakes... ;) haha

if you drive like daryl, then about 15mins though... :P

Out-of-towners going to stay in the one place as usual? Might be an idea to get numbers in advance and do a group booking or the like, better deal that way and leads to great midnight parties...

Out-of-towners going to stay in the one place as usual? Might be an idea to get numbers in advance and do a group booking or the like, better deal that way and leads to great midnight parties...

We were thinking that having everyone grouped together would be the best. Our idea was the Hotel Formule 1 Windsor since it's location would work well.

Damm I’d love to do this pretty bad, BUT talk about an epic trip from Tassie though lol! although fuel consumption would be excellence for the first 400kms haha

Love to see someone from Tassie join in the fun. There's some commitment right there!!

At the last national meet held in qld we had over 15 cars usually with multiple people at every event over the weekend. the main cruise we had close to 30....

Currently looking to be there too for the meet but will confirm closer to date. Looks like not many ppl from VIC are coming down though at this stage. :-l What is going on? lol

They probably can't hear us over all the noise created by their clinking Cafe Latte and English Breakfast Tea cups... :toast:

They probably can't hear us over all the noise created by their clinking Cafe Latte and English Breakfast Tea cups... :toast:

Hahah - I better not be included in that category!!

I've got free accommodation up there as we'll be staying with Barb's brother, I forget which suburb of Brisbane. But I figure seeings we're up there early it shouldn't be too difficult to get to places and learn where they are for later in the week. Quite happy to help out wherever I can as well if needed :)

jeebes its Brisbane's turn already ????

And if its anything like last year then it'll just be me from Vic there ......

:P

Oi!!! I was there last year and I'm from Vic :P You forgetful scamp! :lol: And I'll be there again this year - can't wait!!

Looks like its all starting to take shape which is good :D