[VIC] - TOCAU Victorian Monthly Meet

Tash

Ahh this meet would be awesome! Been up past Healsville countless times. The black spur run is a bit of a waste of time IMO... head out past there to buxton (mmm... burgers...) then go to marysville and then up lake mountain. Smooth flowing roads that lead up to a huge car park (no skidz... ok mebbeh a few) then a 10 minute walk to some awesome scenery. Would make for some nice photos :)

Have fun guys! ill try and make it to the next one, this one clashes with the classic japanese car show

Im down for garage cafe... place looks mad!!

Edited by Toyota_kid

Ahh this meet would be awesome! Been up past Healsville countless times. The black spur run is a bit of a waste of time IMO... head out past there to buxton (mmm... burgers...) then go to marysville and then up lake mountain. Smooth flowing roads that lead up to a huge car park (no skidz... ok mebbeh a few) then a 10 minute walk to some awesome scenery. Would make for some nice photos :)

Have fun guys! ill try and make it to the next one, this one clashes with the classic japanese car show

Im down for garage cafe... place looks mad!!

Hahaha typical twincam antics :P, TOCAU doesn't condone skids so no skids for this cruise/meet. Got more specific directions to get to that massive carpark? If everyone is keen we'd probably end up going there.

Hahaha typical twincam antics :P, TOCAU doesn't condone skids so no skids for this cruise/meet. Got more specific directions to get to that massive carpark? If everyone is keen we'd probably end up going there.

hahaha indeed! :P Nah im just joking mate, i wouldnt do or want anyone to do anything stupid when driving a car, especially on the streets!

Its at the summit which is the end of the road that goes up lake mountain. :)

EDIT: directions from buxton: http://maps.google.com.au/maps?saddr=Buxton,+Victoria&daddr=Lake+Mountain+Rd&hl=en&ll=-37.477583,145.793381&spn=0.153939,0.309334&sll=-37.496295,145.877838&sspn=0.004809,0.009667&geocode=FdP7xP0dI1evCClX2pixtBEoazEgeKAwpHkFBA%3BFbPcw_0duuqxCA&vpsrc=0&mra=ls&t=h&z=12

Edited by Toyota_kid

6 Day's left, just to verify for West Siders, meet at Sunshine Plaza (Closest to Vicroads) between 0800-0825am @ 0830 we leave for the meet up place in the north east suburb...

I shotgun last in the pack, seeing as I hate being leader... But just to be sure this time, I do not know the way, nor do I have a gps, nor does my phone work, nor does the internet on my phone work, I also do not have a melway, I have no money to buy a Melway, and my car is currently so full it can not support a Melway... so I have absolutely no chance of leading :)

It's okay to leave me stranded, I can find a way there :) But please try not to leave me...

6 Day's left, just to verify for West Siders, meet at Sunshine Plaza (Closest to Vicroads) between 0800-0825am @ 0830 we leave for the meet up place in the north east suburb...

I shotgun last in the pack, seeing as I hate being leader... But just to be sure this time, I do not know the way, nor do I have a gps, nor does my phone work, nor does the internet on my phone work, I also do not have a melway, I have no money to buy a Melway, and my car is currently so full it can not support a Melway... so I have absolutely no chance of leading :)

It's okay to leave me stranded, I can find a way there :) But please try not to leave me...

you better not be late to work, see you post here when you start in 7 mins LOL~

you better not be late to work, see you post here when you start in 7 mins LOL~

True... Lucky for me :) I'm not working today :)

:) geez i went away from the computer for two weeks and every thing is ***** about lol. do we have a south east pre meet??

uhh no idea, you can ask the members of the south east vic you can organize one if you want :]