• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

$690?

geez whos that with?

i have a clean record

haha

AAMI, but I've been with them since I was 18. It was over 700 for the Corolla when I first insured it 3 years ago and it's dropped every year since, so I think the price you have is about right

that's nothing tony man...

My levin's $1500  :blink:  :blink:  :blink:

geezz

its over for u when the bill comes

yeah it's not exactly pleasing especially when the registration comes at the same time too. so somebody help me out please....! :P http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi...AMESE%3AIT&rd=1

anyway back to your insurance price...

it's surprising that your ascent is more to insure. maybe it's because your car is brand new. the premium will gradually reduce i assume?

mine was about 900 bucks with all the mods listed on the stivo, 23yo

i think because there are alot of ascents and it pushes price up...

why?

because they have more accidents so the risk rating goes up...

not so many sportivos and musnt be that many accidents in them so not so high ...

look at WRX didnt use to cost so much to insure but after all teh stolen cars and ram raids it sky rocketed

ABS, Airbags, stock immobiliser and other useless things tend to drop the price of the insurance.

to be honest, to insurance companies, the Stivo doesn't qualify as a sports car or performance car. because i has 5 doors i.e. hatch, so on.

ONLY us rolla drivers or other people that has raced a stivo would class it differently... that's personally speaking... :)

i pay $760 for my Levin, been with them for almost 5 years, and one accident.

I'm 23 years old and it was the first time I've had insurance, although with clean record. JustCar gave me rating one and I'm paying $823 with rating one protection for Sportivo.

AAMI was cheaper ($723 or something) but had higher excess so I just went with JustCar in case I wanted to mod.

I'm 23 years old and it was the first time I've had insurance, although with clean record. JustCar gave me rating one and I'm paying $823 with rating one protection for Sportivo.

AAMI was cheaper ($723 or something) but had higher excess so I just went with JustCar in case I wanted to mod.

I'm paying just over a grand w/ AAMi

2050 $ with aami for me..to much ? of course but im 18. i can drive a car worth 500 bux and still pay 2 gz for insurance full comp

Can't you just ship some more pounds? :)

I'm with AAMI, all mods listed and pay $550. I love Adelaide.

Edited by oz_viking

2050 $ with aami for me..to much ? of course but im 18. i can drive a car worth 500 bux and still pay 2 gz for insurance full comp

im 22 - no history

$1280 with nrma

tell me about it, I was paying ~$600 when I bought the car in Adelaide and now it's nearly double over here in NSW <_< <_< <_< <_< <_<