help with lights

smileys

i've got a late model corolla conquest. 04/05 something along those lines, and i'm hoping to get some blue front head lights. can any one of yous help me and tell me what type/model/number thingy lights i need etc. etc i need, so i dont do anything stupid and blow the fuses.

thanks

i've got a late model corolla conquest. 04/05 something along those lines, and i'm hoping to get some blue front head lights. can any one of yous help me and tell me what type/model/number thingy lights i need etc. etc i need, so i dont do anything stupid and blow the fuses.

thanks

r u talking about the globes?

you need h7 55w input globes if thats what u mean

thanks

r u talking about the globes?

you need h7 55w input globes if thats what u mean

h7's. the rest is up to you ;)

agreed with danz... buy phillips they last long and look great... if u want blue u can get diamond vision however having nice lights doesnt mean good visibility. less blue and more white = more visibility.

diamond visions phillips are prob the most blue you can get at autobarn. roughly 120 in stores, get online for roughly 70 bux: "ebay"

some say they are borderline legal/illegal

correct me if im wrong guys :lol:

Edited by Mello

well in WA its 100% illegal, if that helps, best way to go if u want nice lights to get a HID kit, they look legal, but cops will pick on you for blue lights

phillips crystal and diamond are illegal in vic to my knowledge

autobarn had it as *not for road use

but most people have em

HMm... I've got a pair of cheap yet white/blue bulbs that came from japan that are unused and for sale. So far the pair in the family camry hasn't blown yet and its about 4months going on 5 now.

only $15 + postage compared to ??? for the phillips ones

i bought a pair of MTEC bulbs. they're so blue. its nice but lights arent that bright.

with HID Kit, i am pretty sure they're illegal especially if your headlights arent design for HID. It will produces too much Glare.

So if you want to put HID Kit on your car, do retrofit or don't do it at all. you'll blind oncoming cars...

Unless they're HID, the greater the more blue they go (The greater the colour temp) the less actual light output they generate, even though they look cool

Philips Blue Vision and Vision Plus are ADR compliant, Diamond Vision and Crystal Vision aren't.

Narva Arctic Vision are ADR compliant.

PIAA are also ADR compliant

Basically anything that is clearly Blue in colour is illegal so be aware you may get pulled over by the police for it.

Only those that are white (with a slight hint of blue) are legal.

• 2 weeks later...

I got 05 Stivo....what size are the fog lamps?

I got the phillips H7 white globes for the main headlights...

i wanna change them all at once...just need the size of the fog lamps....anyone have a clue? :unsure: