read this to learn something

Ok, thanks MAX002, I will sell my sportivo, as it seems 'maxed out' at 8,200 when I hear it sing!!

I guess we would ALL be better off buying a GENIII commo-something..... I mean, with all that slop in the pistons/rings....oil consumption etc, There's plenty of room for more gains from this motor than ours!! :lol::lol:

Get REAL MAX...... Get your BIG GENIII d i c k out of a 4 cyl jap forum!!! Get a LIFE ;)

And have a nice day.....

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

ok guys i think everyone including max now gets the picture ....

Let wait now for max 2 respond with some facts ......

Sorry but the sportivo engine is actually maxed out so all them times here are a load of BS!

Thats what happens when you buy a toyota and try to make it out to be a performance car.

So unless you do cams or forced induction you dont get any gains.

So you guys with 1zz's are better off modifying that.

Sorry to dissapoint you guys.

Dont worry theres plenty of performance cars out there. :P

So who did you get to type this for you? Obviously your an illiterate. Couldn't have been your sister, cause I just got off her.

Max, your either uneducated, or just plain stupid. No gains? Ive got $10,000 bucks that says your wrong about sportivos not gaining from mods. Care to take that up? Any dyno, any place, any time? Any dragstrip, any time?

Money where mouth is, or get fcuked.

EDIT: Not all commodore owners are gay, I used to own a 230rwkw LS1 myself, lets just see mr Max take up the challenge. . . . . .

Edited by -JC-

You'll also notice that his last log in was at the same time he posted this thread, so he obviously has no intention on creating decent discussion, only pot stirring....

Bill, Brandon.....I'd close this thread and ban him..... (then find him and kick his a$$)

This poor deluded fool is probably still hurting because a 2zz powered Celica (That is 1.8L vs 5.7L) won the 2005 Australian Production car Championship outright (Commodore SS not even in the top 5), and Celicas finished 1st and 2nd in the Production category of the 2003 bathurst 24 hour the 2nd car being 12 (yes 12) laps ahead of the V8 SS Commodore. A Celica also won the 2002 APCC outright.

Neil

Sorry but the sportivo engine is actually maxed out so all them times here are a load of BS!

Thats what happens when you buy a toyota and try to make it out to be a performance car.

So unless you do cams or forced induction you dont get any gains.

So you guys with 1zz's are better off modifying that.

Sorry to dissapoint you guys.

Dont worry theres plenty of performance cars out there. :P

Go-Away-Heres_an_idea.jpg

Ahh my name's max, i live out west ya know....I wear ac/dc and flanos, but on special occasions i put on mettalica!! I gotta mullet and im proud to wear it cause when im cruisen with me music playin the wind goes through it!!! Sometimes at the lights ill play me air guitar

Meh, typical V8 driver mentality. You have to have cam or forced induction for power.

With a vehicle as light and nimble as a 4Cyl every little bit makes a difference, with a heavy ***** V8 adding 5 KW here or there will not make much difference. My brother has a Gen III V8 Berlina. Its a nice car to drive but after only 2 and a bit years its starting to develop the good old aussie built family car rattles.

Each to there ownbut I think this Max bloke is a little blinkered on how cars actually work and how power to weight features.

...dude <_<

TO: Max002 & TOCA Populus

A sportivo can go 14s - i've seen it. And there is still some tuning potential there as well. So i don't understand why you need to go down this direction.

This forum is used to discuss how things can be improved, solutions to problems and general discussions etc. - how is this thread meant to accumulate 'productive' discussion?

The Sportivo (from my perspective) is used as a cross over vehicle for the market of people that want a car that is (in no particular order):

1. Economical

2. Low Maintenance

3. Reliable

4. Performance Worthy (weekend twisties, track etc.etc.)

5. Comfortable Daily Driver

6. Minimal Hassle from Cops

* I have a 1zz, so all of the above minus point 4 & 3 (made in SA) - i'm still working on that one

Things learnt:

- is there a visible strike/voting system in place to temporarily/permanently ban these people from posting replies - where all forum members have the ability to cast votes? In this particular case, this idea would be worth while...has there been ANY constructive comments discussed in Max002's threads/posts?

*always willing to load bullets for BigBum, M&M, N, E & SB

This poor deluded fool is probably still hurting because a 2zz powered Celica (That is 1.8L vs 5.7L) won the 2005 Australian Production car Championship outright (Commodore SS not even in the top 5), and Celicas finished 1st and 2nd in the Production category of the 2003 bathurst 24 hour the 2nd car being 12 (yes 12) laps ahead of the V8 SS Commodore. A Celica also won the 2002 APCC outright.

Neil

Just another reason to buy celica in the future

I can't believe people are getting so worked up over this.. let alone being bothered to reply <_<

Clearly the bloke is a tool! :lol:

Why wouldn't a mod jst close this off, delete his account, take note of his IP and block the mofo :blink:

Don't waste your breath adding to this topic, all he wants is to stir trouble and the responses he's getting are just making enjoyment for himself.

his previous posts (all from one other topic) display his ignorance and demeanour- he's a troublemaker, ignore him

...dude <_<

TO: Max002 & TOCA Populus

A sportivo can go 14s - i've seen it. And there is still some tuning potential there as well. So i don't understand why you need to go down this direction.

This forum is used to discuss how things can be improved, solutions to problems and general discussions etc. - how is this thread meant to accumulate 'productive' discussion?

The Sportivo (from my perspective) is used as a cross over vehicle for the market of people that want a car that is (in no particular order):

1. Economical

2. Low Maintenance

3. Reliable

4. Performance Worthy (weekend twisties, track etc.etc.)

5. Comfortable Daily Driver

6. Minimal Hassle from Cops

* I have a 1zz, so all of the above minus point 4 & 3 (made in SA) - i'm still working on that one

Things learnt:

- is there a visible strike/voting system in place to temporarily/permanently ban these people from posting replies - where all forum members have the ability to cast votes? In this particular case, this idea would be worth while...has there been ANY constructive comments discussed in Max002's threads/posts?

*always willing to load bullets for BigBum, M&M, N, E & SB

I know it can do 14's but with a lot of engine work or Forced Induction

read it properly.

Im know that i probably wont get thru to you guys becuase all of ya's have been living fiction from the beggining but its worth a try.

Anyway which clueless person can tell me how much power the rockjobtivo gains from an ecu?

Edited by max002

whats a commodore?

i thought they were extinct?

Are they any good? i've heard that you can swap a rb26dett into it and it will go faster :lol:

*holden peoples <_< when are they ever going to learn that peter brock loves skyline GTR's*

Edited by Mello