Spotted - NSW

spotted a black pre-facelift sportivo, sports grille, eyelids, looked lowered, stock rims, green p's? ahha number plate Bxx-xxx...can't remember it.. =S

this was parked outside the construction site just outside berala station.. =P

spotted MSROLA round 10:30am yesterday near the mobil blaxland ( i was filling up)

spotted xoom in chatswood near chatswood toyota last night round around 10ish heading home

Spotted Dave (YDOIT4) this morning on my way to the Toymods treasure hunt meet.

Had a nice little run together when we were able to break out of the traffic on King Georges Ave.

Lol yea we just kept getting further and further in front of traffic lol dodging here and there lol i love gaps they are there for me to exploit :spiteful: then sumb Dum A$$ indian guy in a festiva stopped in the middle lane to turn right and blocked the middle lane off even though he had 30metres of right lane to go into before that but he just had to block everyone off so i had to hammer it round him and i probably woke up everyone in the street at 6800rpmz lol with my racepipe im surprised u didnt hear it dylan :rolleyes:

spotted this afternoon at wetherill park, turning left at the lights near KFC. silver rolla with wing tips and black eyelids. plate number is A*Y - 67*

wow, i finally got spotted lol after all this time

Spotted a stivo (i think it was anyway) this morning outside bunnings on north rocks rd. Plates were something like ZZE-122 or something like that

sorry i missed this

where were you?

in my mums torago lol. i use it if she wants me to go get anything for her. 98 octane ful is never cheap so she can pay if she wants something lol

Spotted silver rolla

Awsome rims, and different tail lights. (might have more exterior mods but couldnt see)

Only saw/back side as it was parked in a car park (Either paint or hardware shop, can't remeber)

AWR 6**

Very shiny to!

Edited by Doug12

Spotted WO-00-HU this morning ~6:40 driving through Woodcroft / Doonside down Woodcroft Drive!

w0000t spotted! :D

On my way to work, damn early starts.

spotted 2ZZ GE this morning sittin in the same traffic jam as me

spotted him as well this afternoon around mosman.. who is he?

not too sure...black stivo w/ black n gold plates 2ZZ GE anyone know? it absolutely hauls ***** though bel garage sticker on the back windscreen

Spotted WO-00-HU this morning ~6:40 driving through Woodcroft / Doonside down Woodcroft Drive!

w0000t spotted! :D

On my way to work, damn early starts.

Hey, locals... i live nearby...

Live right across woodcroft, in marayong.

Hope to see you's around soon...

spotted Pujo again this morning around 8.20 at the crossing infront of plumpton high,

did u recignise me ??

nah man, i was in a hurry..:D

aww im sorry i made u wait, next time ill let u go

i was the 1 in all black if u seen :P

was there a white corolla (looked done up) in canberra today around 3pm at the river thing with the massive fountain??? .......anyone here? wasnt close enuf to see any specs.

should have posted this in the canberra spotted thread!

Could be 1 of 4 canberra fellas

Tayles - custom front bar

Mick0082 - white facelift sportivo

whiterolla - turbocharged 1ZZ

some random - white stivo with clear taillights and white rims.

should have told us u were down here, we could have organised something.

still havent been spotted. but now that i got my cai i should be heard from miles away. so some1 make up a new post. not spotted but heard. isnt there any1 from the auburn, granville or parramatta area thats seen me???

still havent been spotted. but now that i got my cai i should be heard from miles away. so some1 make up a new post. not spotted but heard. isnt there any1 from the auburn, granville or parramatta area thats seen me???

I probably have as i work in parramatta and live in nrth parra. What do you drive and what are you plates? pm if you dont want to post it

was there a white corolla (looked done up) in canberra today around 3pm at the river thing with the massive fountain??? .......anyone here? wasnt close enuf to see any specs.

should have posted this in the canberra spotted thread!

Could be 1 of 4 canberra fellas

Tayles - custom front bar

Mick0082 - white facelift sportivo

whiterolla - turbocharged 1ZZ

some random - white stivo with clear taillights and white rims.

should have told us u were down here, we could have organised something.

hehe sorry was there for business didnt have time to hang around!! maybe next time!!! :D

spotted a pre-face corolla - light bluish colour, custom front bar with big foggies (i THINK its pujo - not sure)

it was at Hassall Grove (near the shops) at about 1pm? i'm not sure my clock was off since i just installed my CAI and my time was wrong :P