Spotted - NSW

spotted a black rolla hatch leaving glenwood heading towards sunnyholt rd this arvo ..... plates where MON### ..... full customised plates ...... dunno if it was a 1zz or 2zz was decked with aftermarket tail lights.

spotted a black rolla hatch leaving glenwood heading towards sunnyholt rd this arvo ..... plates where MON### ..... full customised plates ...... dunno if it was a 1zz or 2zz was decked with aftermarket tail lights.

was it monsta or something like that i see it all the time too.

i spotted Black Pre-facelift Sportivo Rolla plates

HAT-31T - Gold on black somewere in Rural NSW, i have no idea were i was, driving back from Berrara around 1ish 2day.

Looked good

Edited by daviboy

I was parked next to it at the rocks last night too @ around 4:30. It's a 2ZZ with twin exit exhaust that pokes through the skirt... looks kind of ghey IMHO.

was it monsta or something like that i see it all the time too.

yea seen it a few times in my street at one of the neighbours house. its got no bodykit so im assuming its a 1zz. if it had a bodykit would look sexy! .......

Dylan every time i see a post that you have spotted its no where near your area, you must drive alot lol

My brother is up in Sydney this week from Adelaide so I picked him up from the airport and we went to the Lowenbrau for dinner...

I live 3 kms from the Uni at Wollongong so any time I get to drive my car I like to enjoy it ;) :P

and my car has only 67,000 kms on it too... it's not like I'm up in Sydney and back every day.

Spotted limz rolla at the junction. I was getting the obligatory Double Bacon Deluxe burger that me and my mate get every time he comes down. He was the one that pointed out the car and told me to get something like that and i was like "yeah i'll tell the guy tonight" and he didn't believe me at first

Spotted limz rolla at the junction. I was getting the obligatory Double Bacon Deluxe burger that me and my mate get every time he comes down. He was the one that pointed out the car and told me to get something like that and i was like "yeah i'll tell the guy tonight" and he didn't believe me at first

Yep spotted u too.

Also spotted Pete's (CORRZA) sex machine at Castle Towers last night. He was with Kyle aka BLK ROLLA.

ps.I had a good look at the new rims Pete and they suit the cf bonnet well.

3 spottings.

Saw a corolla @ the lights near quix (leaving hassall grove) at about 7pm. Once again not sure, but it looked like pujo. Only car i know to have that light bluish colour with a different front bar.

Saw another corolla @ 8pm; white with clear or black tail lights (was dark couldnt really tell when i drove past) with big chromies sitting at Thalia St in Hassall Grove

Last but not least, spotted a red corolla at 830am this morning driving down Pitt street Parramatta (saw it when i was walking to work). Looks like he had the c-one front bar without the mesh. black rims rear skirt w/ a towbar and sportivo skirts. (not sure if it was a sportivo or but it didnt look like it cos i saw no exhaust) It was sexy!

Yep spotted u too.

Also spotted Pete's (CORRZA) sex machine at Castle Towers last night. He was with Kyle aka BLK ROLLA.

Thanks andy! haha its hardly a sex machine though bro!

I got the 18's cos they were cheaper than 17's lol!!! on special

Yep spotted u too.

Good reason to get 18's i say. DOnt know if the bacon boys will be in agreance with us though pete

Yep spotted u too.

Good reason to get 18's i say. DOnt know if the bacon boys will be in agreance with us though pete

lol! i was my excuse to get them! The rims i was originally going to get cost the same price without tyres! and they were only 16's!

Are you sitting on 18's too bro?

Yep spotted u too.

lol! i was my excuse to get them! The rims i was originally going to get cost the same price without tyres! and they were only 16's!

Are you sitting on 18's too bro?

17" Lenso m8's

Only set in NSW and one of 2 in Australia. I need to raise the car before i can put the rears on though, Cant be bothered switching back to stockies until i get resprung. Just wondering wether i should go all out and get new struts/shocks too. CAuse my car is stiff as and i hate the bumpyness, but i dont knows if thats cause of the springs or something else

Spotted a black facelift stivo on Olympic Drive near tennis courts. Appeared to be lowered, white plates.

Also spotted a blue pre-facelift stivo on Olympic Drive @ traffic lights to Auburn Pools. It had gold rims n a male driver. Think it might have been MR22ZZ..

Edited by spookz

Spotted a black facelift stivo on Olympic Drive near tennis courts. Appeared to be lowered, white plates.

Also spotted a blue pre-facelift stivo on Olympic Drive @ traffic lights to Auburn Pools. It had gold rims n a male driver. Think it might have been MR22ZZ..

yep, that was me, on my way to Toymods Dyno Day