Spotted - NSW

spotted silver rolla with hid kit tailing 2 jdm civics heading towards holsworthy station lastnight bout midnight.....

hmmm there is only one reason why people would be cruising through my hood at that time <_<

*cough*natio run*cough* :spiteful: :D :P B)

we wanted to see kangaroos :rolleyes::unsure::whistling:

saw miche's old stivo bootin along past westfeild hornsby thursday evening

couldn't of been booting it too hard.

i had 4 heavies in the car lol.

couldn't go over the speed bumps in the car park with them in it lol.

saw miche's old stivo bootin along past westfeild hornsby thursday evening

couldn't of been booting it too hard.

i had 4 heavies in the car lol.

couldn't go over the speed bumps in the car park with them in it lol.

ahh lol didnt notice you had company i thought it was just really lowered in the back lol!

Spotted silver pre-lift sacked with square twin tip muffler and 17inch rims 2nite at about 7:00. Pulled up next to him around habberfield way, he didnt seem to keen, almost as if he gave me a dirty :g: Nice looking ride though.

Also spotted silver sportivo near roselands about 8:00 2nite, honked horn as he turned off (he saw me in rear view mirror) but once again NO BODY I HONK OR FLASH SEEMS TO BE ON THIS FORUM!!!!!!!!!! lol

Edited by CME-LFT

spotted black sportivo from centenary drive all the way to canterbury rd, plates TT11NN, sweet looking ride... he gave a couple of hits as i pulled up next to him, my conquest was no match for a drag.

spotted a silver tivo green Ps about 1630, cutting through traffic then flying down the breakdown lane

break down lane? do you mean merging lane?

Well it turned into a merging lane eventually, oh it was a facelift we were heading towards homebush from rhodes

spotted a silver tivo green Ps about 1630, cutting through traffic then flying down the breakdown lane

Well it turned into a merging lane eventually, oh it was a facelift we were heading towards homebush from rhodes

lol ohhh i was going to say maybe it was me xD

but i was only cutting through traffic, damn liverpool traffic

lol ohhh i was going to say maybe it was me xD

but i was only cutting through traffic, damn liverpool traffic

Lol nice, yea just seeing if he was on here probaly wondering why a Levin was keeping up with him!!!

spotted Silver facelift sportivo at epping today around 7pm in Coles carpark with gold wheels. Also Spotted Silver Facelift Sportivo with Bright as HID's going down carlingford rd around 10:40pm heading towards pennant hills rd.

Probly was the same car

Spotted the black "Boost" Juice Bar Sportivo around the china town area twice, in two consecutive days.

Also spotted a Black Aurion with black rims with a polished lip parked on George St. It has a '[t o p - o n e]' sticker on it's windscreen. I see quite a few cars parked around the city with that same sticker, I assume it's a car club/crew, namely the Type R that is always parked near UTS library. Anyways, very nicee and clean! =)

Spotted the black "Boost" Juice Bar Sportivo around the china town area twice, in two consecutive days.

Also spotted a Black Aurion with black rims with a polished lip parked on George St. It has a '[t o p - o n e]' sticker on it's windscreen. I see quite a few cars parked around the city with that same sticker, I assume it's a car club/crew, namely the Type R that is always parked near UTS library. Anyways, very nicee and clean! =)

theres a boost juice tivo o.O

lol top - one the car group i spot alot in my area is Team Climax

theres a boost juice tivo o.O

lol top - one the car group i spot alot in my area is Team Climax

LOL, yes there is. It has "BOOST Juice Bars" vinyls all over it.. and is always hitting lift whenever i see it..