Spotted - NSW

ok last night saw a black facelift levin at waitara maccas had hid lights id assume

this arvo saw a silver stivo on penno road heading up the big hill.

why is it every rolla i see the owners are not members here lol!

i dont do anything stupid, im more worried about getting defected lol

yeah id love to see them try defect me im allllllll legal

u sure ????? ur wipers clean ????? washer bottle full of water :P :P :P :P

yeh its a bit hard to notice such a small car, try and keep it low key as i dont want any issues from the police, normally parked in front of KKs

Spotted RO11AR this morning (white stivo, black stock wheels) on the hume highway car looks good!

Thats the new owner of that corolla.

Old owner now drives a MPS B)

I always seem to see the same silver 05 Sportivo in the Market City car park on Monday afternoons, LF70OF (LIFT OFF?). Are you on here matey?

that is someone on this forum and it is a white sportivo. lol either another sportivo out there with the same plates or you just seeing all messed up.

Edited by sinan

I always seem to see the same silver 05 Sportivo in the Market City car park on Monday afternoons, LF70OF (LIFT OFF?). Are you on here matey?

that is someone on this forum and it is a white sportivo. lol either another sportivo out there with the same plates or you just seeing all messed up.

Nooo.. LOL I swear it is silver? It was the same colour as my car, so it's silver for sure. It has the silver w/ black lettering plates LF-70-OF. I know there was a member on here with LFT70Y, or similar.

I'm pretty sure the plates of this silver Sportivo is meant to read as LIFT OFF! hahhahaaz.. :P

Got a link to that white Sportivo?

Spotted a red 7th gen celica (with plates RED-772). His exhaust was SOOO loud, that i couldnt hear my stereo OR my own exhaust when he accelerated, and he didnt even really give it any. i was directly behind him tho lol. looked to be a straight through muffler haha! craziness!

spotted BNS18L on queens road five dock on wednesday.

also spotted a white sportivo lowered to the max on parra road.

also been spotting a white yrx 3dr yaris, lowered, aftermarket tailights and 18's in thornleigh alot lately

yeh its a bit hard to notice such a small car, try and keep it low key as i dont want any issues from the police, normally parked in front of KKs

Spotted RO11AR this morning (white stivo, black stock wheels) on the hume highway car looks good!

Thats the new owner of that corolla.

Old owner now drives a MPS B)

MPS FTW!!! i still see the RO11AR everyday on way to work, brings a tear to my eye everyday LOL.. MPS is an amazing car to drive though and ive always wantd one, but i do miss that sweet, sweet sound of lift :D

Oh and spotted a pre-facelift white sportivo, very lowered with gold rims on way to work this morning on the M5. Very nice ride...

Today, black rolla bout 7:00 am near balmain/drummoyne. lowered and what appeared to be tinted aftermarket brake lights, No. plate was blue with white letters with sb ** **. pre/facelift??? never got a look at the front.

That most likely was me flyin to work as always lol I go through that area every morning so i am pretty sure it was me B)