Spotted - NSW

Today, black rolla bout 7:00 am near balmain/drummoyne. lowered and what appeared to be tinted aftermarket brake lights, No. plate was blue with white letters with sb ** **. pre/facelift??? never got a look at the front.

that would be dave aka YDOIT4

Yeah and again on North rocks road haha

yeah i got a white T5 S40 now

Dude ..... WTF ..... u becoming an old man ..... wat happened to the mps ?

Currently have a 2008 C70 T5 :D :D

The company is handing them out to us to use. clock up the kms so they can sell them off. Problem is they all got less than 8000km. So they still tight

blue corolla stivo cant remember the plates but it was dumped, had a pretty loud exhaust and that TRD sticker at the front in fairfield west, turned onto my street from polding, did a U-turn at my house and went off back onto polding LOLOL ?

spotted a black stivo with Green p's @ castle hill toyota ...... plates NBF ---

It had Red 1 stylists as a sticker on it ..... didnt look in good shape at all

hey has anyone seen me? lmao

green p plater driving a burgandy seca csx hatch

drive around penrith, emu plains and m4.

if there is any rolla fans that have spotted me make sure u give me a shout out.

appreciated it :D

Edited by armstrong

if there is any rolla fans that have spotted me make sure u give me a shout out.

YOU got any plates on ur car that i can remeber you by?... im from the area.. ill keep an eye out, but i doubt that id remeber just the car and colour lol

YOU got any plates on ur car that i can remeber you by?... im from the area.. ill keep an eye out, but i doubt that id remeber just the car and colour lol

lol i wont give all you all my plate numbers away....so ill share some of it with ya.

A G L -* * *

the hub caps will probably give me away plus i have p plates showing front and back on holders. LMAO

what car do u have? u should post a picture of it so i can tell u if ive seen u around ;)

Spotted a Starlet GT with orange & purple paint job in the Blue Mountains mid yesterday. Used to be owned by a mate & it was TIC TAC, couldnt see the plates this time.

havent seen it im usually round penrith thursday nights in behind krispy kreme

Its not the black stivo with chromies thats usually at the riff kks.

Spotted Sinan today @ Auburn (near Auburn Central).. very nicee!~ :P

haha 2nd day in Australia and spotted already. and btw didnt see you. what car you driving. and how do you know it was me. does my car rite sinan on it somewere and i cant see it???

haha 2nd day in Australia and spotted already. and btw didnt see you. what car you driving. and how do you know it was me. does my car rite sinan on it somewere and i cant see it???

LOL, it's not too hard to spot your car. It's black, it's low, it carries a T-Sport badge on the grille, and sounds damn mean.. very nice! :clap:

Anyways, I was in a Camry, going around that same pedestrian crossing at Auburn central in the opposite direction.

LOL, it's not too hard to spot your car. It's black, it's low, it carries a T-Sport badge on the grille, and sounds damn mean.. very nice! :clap:

Anyways, I was in a Camry, going around that same pedestrian crossing at Auburn central in the opposite direction.

haha thanx mate. next time you see me give me a yell. and sorry to jet lagged to notice the camry.

Its not the black stivo with chromies thats usually at the riff kks.

no thats q2evny or something like that mines the red one i get there real late around 9-10

yeh its a bit hard to notice such a small car, try and keep it low key as i dont want any issues from the police, normally parked in front of KKs

Spotted RO11AR this morning (white stivo, black stock wheels) on the hume highway car looks good!

Edited by Cappuccino

yeh its a bit hard to notice such a small car, try and keep it low key as i dont want any issues from the police, normally parked in front of KKs

yeah did you see that chick with the integra last week i only just pulled up and the cops were on here like oprah on a baked ham she got pretty screwed over too