Spotted - NSW

today, sunday 2-3pm

spotted blue 2zz heading north on sunnyholt rd past the McDonalds... silver sportivo grille.

xoom?

whoever it was wouldnt have spotted me... my cars sporting a stockier look nowadays.. although it always did look pretty stock

spotted QT110 in merrylands crn of neil and pitt street me and my mate were checkin it out at the lights lol! not bad at all

same for a while prefacelift with jdm headlamps and a nice rear bar

today, sunday 2-3pm

spotted blue 2zz heading north on sunnyholt rd past the McDonalds... silver sportivo grille.

xoom?

whoever it was wouldnt have spotted me... my cars sporting a stockier look nowadays.. although it always did look pretty stock

yep that was me ...... yeah nah man didnt spot u since i was also in a bit of a hurry

Around 730 tonite red stivo facelift i think, sacked with a cannon on anzac bridge, i beeped and sped up to it but no reply.

I think I spotted the same red sportivo parked in Market City later on. It had Victorian plates I think..

spotted xoom today in my workshop on a hoist lol!

funny that ..... i also spotted Ur beast on a hoist in ur workshop as well :P :P :P :lol: :lol: :lol:

This evening 6.05pm spotted black facelift sportivo lowered to the max on stockies rego number JCC**0 in Albion laneway behind thai brothel in Surry Hills.

Nicely lowered clean car. Your right headlight aims to the sky and needs to be adjusted.

Beeped and gave the nod of approval, but got a blank stare instead :)

:blush: LoL sorry, im new to this, just then i spotted a navy blue 'rolla hatchback, chromies and with a club sticker on the front bumper..

you were turning onto Great Western Highway coming from Reservoir Rd, in Blacktown..

it was dark, barely visible street lights, i couldn't tell much apart from what i saw when turning at the intersection

but who ever it was, say g'day, maybe we can catch up sometime.. awesome looking ride your driving there ^_^

spotted a black 1zz with a stivo kit & rear skirt on old windsor rd last nite about 9-930pm ..... was on his green p's and the car needed some touching up from the paint perspective ;)

spotted a silver stivo with blackish rims in the lane cove tunnel this morning around 930am .... plates ended in 888

spotted xoom today in my workshop on a hoist lol!

funny that ..... i also spotted Ur beast on a hoist in ur workshop as well :P :P :P :lol: :lol: :lol:

yes after doing my 3rd wheel allignment on it for the day and putting the rear muffler back on cause it was way too loud with it off lol! :lol:

Today, black rolla bout 7:00 am near balmain/drummoyne. lowered and what appeared to be tinted aftermarket brake lights, No. plate was blue with white letters with sb ** **. pre/facelift??? never got a look at the front.

SPOTTED LIMZ ROLLA

Rides looking good bud

Haha was this at my cousin's house?? Nice blardy Volvo Pete!!!! :D

Yeah and again on North rocks road haha

yeah i got a white T5 S40 now

Today, black rolla bout 7:00 am near balmain/drummoyne. lowered and what appeared to be tinted aftermarket brake lights, No. plate was blue with white letters with sb ** **. pre/facelift??? never got a look at the front.

that would be dave aka YDOIT4

Yeah and again on North rocks road haha

yeah i got a white T5 S40 now

Dude ..... WTF ..... u becoming an old man ..... wat happened to the mps ?