Spotted - NSW

Spotted a blue sportivo with gold/bronze rims stuck in the traffic just outside DFO heading towards the huge roundabout in the afternoon yesterday.. I think it might have been XploShun? =P

And another corolla (possibly a sportivo) on Norton St, Leichhardt - last night.

Spotted a blue sportivo with gold/bronze rims stuck in the traffic just outside DFO heading towards the huge roundabout in the afternoon yesterday.. I think it might have been XploShun? =P

And another corolla (possibly a sportivo) on Norton St, Leichhardt - last night.

how many days ago was his as i was there on sunday night i think it was

The Norton St spotting was on Monday evening. I remember it's headlights was really blue.. looked like it had a rear skirt as wells.

The Norton St spotting was on Monday evening. I remember it's headlights was really blue.. looked like it had a rear skirt as wells.

hmm if monday then it wasnt me. was there on sunday and i do have HID but yeah. no rear skirt either.

Only new to the forum (and Sydney) but had a few spots today already...

Spotted silver facelift stivo with eyelids turning just near Goulburn St heading out of the city around 2ish.

Also saw a black and white pre facelift rolla heading up George St not long after.

Great to see some quality corollas down here so soon :)

Spotted dark blue with dark rims sportivo just out of the M5 tunnel in the traffic this afternoon

Silver sportivo at bexley rd exit of M5 about same time

YDOIT4s black levin on ramsay rd about 1630

spotted a white rolla, grey/black rims heading west on the great western highway somewhere between parramatta and westmead? around 4pm.. black numberplates, body kit, cant remember the number plate but it had 2 letters, then 3 numbers... reminded me of sunnys but dont think it was, cos it was all white? looked very clean though.

spotted one in greenacre the other day.. number plate jly11t or something.. fuken looked hot but.. ill give him that.. but kept it on the rev limiter for too long..

I believe I was driving alongside and at times following behind IC3MAN today. From just off Anzac Bridge onwards.. and also think I crossed Sinan's ride soon after at one of the traffic lights.. HAHA

I believe I was driving alongside and at times following behind IC3MAN today. From just off Anzac Bridge onwards.. and also think I crossed Sinan's ride soon after at one of the traffic lights.. HAHA

Yep, that was me! :D

Spotted Daviboy yesterday morning on Lane Cove Road, N. Ryde, Looking damn clean!

yeh Dav0 Spotted you too. Is your car still stock?

Just started the mods, got exedy HD clutch, TWM short shifter, Remus Exhaust. CAI up next! Gotta catch up one weekend.

hi guys, I'll be moving to Sydney very shortly next Monday...

bringing my stivo rolla with me there..

hope I can make some friends and get along in NSW here and perhaps get some helps with the RTA in NSW?

spotted a blond chick driving a red echo giving me the finger on old Windsor rd

im sure she enjoyed traveling 15km/h under the speed limit but i sure didnt .......

was hilarious wen she gave me the finger hahahahahahahahaha i dont think she was comfortable with how close i was behind her

im sure she enjoyed traveling 15km/h under the speed limit but i sure didnt .......

was hilarious wen she gave me the finger hahahahahahahahaha i dont think she was comfortable with how close i was behind her

lol! billy

HOON :P

Always see a silver pre-facelift stivo parked at Strathfield outside the plaza.. has eyelids, think it has a grille, and black rims