Spotted - NSW

Spotted JIN's Aurion!! BJI.90W, Monday dawn, at Pitt street. Havin early breakkie I think down at Korean restaurant.. :lol: . Thai grill and that rims.. lol..

And on Monday around 7pm at bondie beach, a blue aurion with plate AZU.88Q

Sigh...first time my car's being spotted...well..it's my brother's now tho... :lol:

If u/ ur bro had gone to the convenience store at the traffic lights, my car would've been spotted.. :(

Ah well.. :lol:

Spotted -rez- this afternoon on Anzac Bridge.. I was heading into the City as he was on the opposite side, going home I suppose. Those foggies are really blue.. LOL :)

haha, im getting really paranoid about them recently. :P

Edited by -rez-

spotted a black Aurion sportivo on the Hume hwy in Lansvale around 7:30pm tonight.. Looked lowered with some nice rims..

Plate numer NUT-540.. If its anyone on here i was the Aurion with the HID that was speeding & over took you to turn right :D

thought i would do a weekend shout out of cars i saw, no1. 4 younge girls in a silver facelift with 17's... in campbelltown, from the snap shots they were taking i guess they spotted me to... no2. silver faceift stivo in moorebank no3. black stivo? in revesby caught my eye cause it had a vielside style front bar. 4. cascade blue pre-facelift stivo heading onto M5 off campbelltown rd, tryed to race me on the entry to freeway but she had no chance with her car full,... and her fat friend screaming out the window........ tell your friends to loose some weight..

Black TRD Aurion around 1pm at newtown king street, plate " TRD 5XX" <--- not sure about the last two or three digits

D35

Not again........ i know the person... He is from this forum with plate TRD588...... :)

Some1 is desperate.. :lol:

Dw.. Ill run into urs someday ;)

Edited by VF-X

Black TRD Aurion around 1pm at newtown king street, plate " TRD 5XX" <--- not sure about the last two or three digits

D35

Not again........ i know the person... He is from this forum with plate TRD588...... :)

Some1 is desperate.. :lol:

Dw.. Ill run into urs someday ;)

I hope so. Probably on 6th Dec :P

D35

I thought it was you when i saw it.

But then i know it wasn't when i see you profile picture! :P

D35

Spotted BJA67J Black Aurion with Bob Jane (I think) rims at Lander Service on the 25th Nov. I had mine in the same day.

Spotted DE1001 Silver TRD Aurion on the M4 (I think) on the 26th Nov. Looked like an older dude.

Spotted BMD30H Blue Caldina in Blacktown. My jaw dropped! Picture attached.

post-14100-1259584924_thumb.jpg