Spotted - NSW

what are you doing in my suburb john? :o

Can't say, but watch out Seby, i'm everywhere :ph34r:

:unsure: hm i wish...i'd have more chances to take that rear diffuser decal off your car :ph34r:

i think spotted RedSportivo twice today.. first time in the morning parked at regents park and later on, on humehwy livo cruising past.. saw tinted headlights, eyelids and green Ps.

Haha Spot on :P should of beeped or gave me a wave :)

lol i wouldve but first time u were parked, and the next you just shot outta no where from behind and weaved through all the traffic so quickly.. by the time i realised you were way ahead, had to stay on left lane cos i was turning, nice sounding exhaust btw!

i think spotted RedSportivo twice today.. first time in the morning parked at regents park and later on, on humehwy livo cruising past.. saw tinted headlights, eyelids and green Ps.

lol i wouldve but first time u were parked, and the next you just shot outta no where from behind and weaved through all the traffic so quickly.. by the time i realised you were way ahead, had to stay on left lane cos i was turning, nice sounding exhaust btw!

Yeah, Regents park im always there haha yeh the exhaust sounds nice but does my head in, sounds alot better when in lift.

Yeah, Regents park im always there haha yeh the exhaust sounds nice but does my head in, sounds alot better when in lift.

oh ok, i always go past regents park to get to uni anyway. see you around hopefully.

spoted juvenile on amystreet turning onto park road

Ahh so that's who you are, see you all the time, normally your going alot faster ;) car looked clean this time too

spoted juvenile on amystreet turning onto park road

Ahh so that's who you are, see you all the time, normally your going alot faster ;) car looked clean this time too

Haha yeah everyone says that i guess i gotta slow down, yeh cars is alright wont really acll it clean i gave up on keeping it shmick because the carpark at my work its just dust and rocks everytime i go in looks lke i havent cleaned it once. but yeah yours looking really nice and low

Saw a black facelift sportivo on Sussex street in the city. It was parked, lowered, black stock wheels, 2 green p plates on the rear. Looked nice!

sounds familiar....wouldnt be this one by any chance?

250258_101501907029792779h.jpg

Spotted 2 Sportivo's at Cabramatta Rd Carwash. Black 05 Sportivo slammed rolling on CR Kai's or reps, C-One spoiler wing tips and a silver Sportivo that looks fairly stock. I was washing my Sportivo, then when I decided to walk up to have a chat, you guys decided to leave before I got to. Ahah

Silver Corolla Sportivo today on Woodville Rd then on M4, JAE50N .. The member here or a strange coincidence .. Looked and sounded hot :toast:

so does anyone know who Jaeson is ??.. damn hes car sounds sexy...pulled up beside me this arvo and gave me a rev....

i think i spotted master.Cuong's zre at about 8.45pm today parked on canley vale rd, canley heights. light blue, trd garnish, netz badge.. i thought you had a trd front lip aswell? but yeh number plate BH*** something. JDMST decals but no toc ones? wheres the love ahhah jks