Spotted - NSW

i think i spotted master.Cuong's zre at about 8.45pm today parked on canley vale rd, canley heights. light blue, trd garnish, netz badge.. i thought you had a trd front lip aswell? but yeh number plate BH*** something. JDMST decals but no toc ones? wheres the love ahhah jks

haha woo spotted ! trd is at the panel beater getting resprayed :)

black stivo about 6:30PM Merrylands, Pitt street as i was exiting stockland carpark.... hope the pigs didnt fine ya man... damn that sucks!!!!

hope they didnt jot my plates down either ay...

p.s nice stivo bro..

also spotted a black rolla, bout 6:45 in Minchinbury lifting right behind me just off great western on Fleurs Strret...

LIF77N

Spotted sean (sikwitit) today at about 12:30pm driving on victoria road just going past midas/shaftsbury road. Not sure if you noticed me going by and turning up shaftsbury

spotted GTLOST aka Wyclef this morning, comming from the M7 going onto the M5 interchange, looking good bro!

What about the Aurion behind him?

this was before we met up probably rob

Na we were there, we were standing there and Wy said "hey look Charlie just drove past" but by the time i turned around he was gone.

nah only got a glipmse of wyclef, the barrier over the interchange is pretty high so i didnt really see anything behind him, as he got to the merge onto the M5 i was already well under the bridge. and nope that wasnt me that beeped....lol

nah only got a glipmse of wyclef, the barrier over the interchange is pretty high so i didnt really see anything behind him, as he got to the merge onto the M5 i was already well under the bridge. and nope that wasnt me that beeped....lol

CHARLIE!! Its hard to miss you car, it totally STANDS OUT!! It looks so PHAT!! Loving your car as usual..

Spotted on Anzac Bridge this morning, white facelifted Sportivo with black rims, red lip, lowered and white HID foggies. Look terrific, how horrible was the jam this morning? :blink:

Also frequently spotting graphite? ZRE in student parking at Broadway with black Toyota badge and black Kappas.

yeh thats it! haha forgot to mention the rims. saw your car while you were going into the parking spot, was gonna stop and say hi but was in a rush to get home. your stivo looks heaps good btw