New aurion spotted on road!

They can't just 'pop' on alloys cause they have to be able to upsell to something

A mate from work has just traded his V6 Camry Sportivo for the first SX6 Sportivo Aurion that is being delivered through Southside Toyota here in Brisbane. He's pretty chuffed about it....

ps; they are FWD

Or maybe he/she is saving up to get big chromies?

The sportivo models are hot as - especailly the hot mustard and big a55 chromie combinations. I see a dude all the time burning it up and down the South Guippy High way

I traded in my Camry Sportvio 2003 for the first Cyber Green Mica Sportvio ZR6 with moonroof and satellite Navigation DVD.

Should have it by end of the month, can hardly watch, as I had a drive of the base model and was impressed by the the smooth drive train and perfromance for a east west moter with 200kw's, and excellent quality of finishes both interior and exterior.

On the road for $50,500, with window tint, carpet mats, and weathershields slimline type front and rear.

Insurance with AAMI for $799 in NSW over 40 years of age, with youngest been the owner.

we have a ZR6 Aurion Sportivo at work as a demo til thursday.... i had a close look on friday and got the camera out... once i resize the pics i will post some of them

40nhjld.jpg <-- front

47b3yf7.jpg <-- back

2a69vld.jpg <-- side

2il0tn6.jpg <-- dash

455lqbr.jpg<-- seats

3ymf2hd.jpg <-- centre console

308ekaq.jpg <-- door sills [i NEED these]

I can only imagine how that Lexus 3.5 V6 feels like. Refinement. Smoothness. Power.

Suitable for mature, conservative and weekend-blaster gentleman.

Or you can treat this as an entry level Lexus V6. Soon we'll see the new ES350, a Lexus variant of Camry/Aurion.

I like the thing, but I reckon by the time the AWD gets here, they will have come down in price a tad cause I dont think TMC are gonna wanna sell it much over the $50k mark cause they will get caught out....and lose bug time....

thats the same concept they did with the magna and ralliart and vrx etc....

dont you reckon the front looks like mazda 3

and the rear of the civic

and those sportivo rims... talk about "i want to be a holden" look

but obviously ITS GOING TO BE SWARMED BY ASIANS =D

The Lexus ES has been discontinued in Australia, the only market it is selling is the US and it is manufactured in the US as well, it has already been released, so go to the Lexus US site for more info.

The VW Passat a fully loaded 3.2 V6 is $67230 before on road costs, and taxes.....so that would be a $20000 difference.

Edited by u54mot

$50k fully loaded is not so bad really, and thats on road.

Don't compare this to S2000 and 350Z, because its a different car for a different market altogether. S2000 I think its quite a rip off back when it was $80k brand new. I think its cheaper now.

350Z pricing is more like it for such a car.

But none of those cars gives you 5 seats and 4 door for a happy family.

Still, Accord Euro is around the corner. But its a little bit smaller than Aurion though. Less powerful too.

Edited by Danz

The Accord Euro is a nice car to be a passenger in too. My best mate got one, and it's rather pleasant.

Mind you, being slightly biased towards TMC, I wont be snubbing this thing......yet....