scruncher or folder?

Phat

DO YOU SCRUNCH OR FOLD ??????  

45 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

this may be a strange topic, but we all know everyone poops.

so the question is, are you a scruncher or folder?

since i started this thread, ill go first. im a folder!!! love smooth touch on my *****

Edited by x_tarcy33

Unusual topic discussion. :lol: Very original I must say.

For the record, fold.

I don't know how people could freshen up scrunching the paper, just wouldn't feel right for me.

convert it to a poll Mish

flex those mod powers!

nahhh..............then everyone will have a good old b!tch about me again........its getting old now.............sometimes i think guys b!tch more then girls.........hehe

i'll let dave start up the poll then i'll merge the topics..........but aside from that i think i'll leave this as is.

dave u should have made this a poll.......... :lol:

*fold

i agree with phill scrunching it up would be wrong.

it started off as a poll, just dunno what happened haha

cumon!! theres gotta be scrunchers out there!

when u start a poll u have to add the options.........then before u click on submit it u can preview it.

u can only ask 3 questions but each question is allowed 10 sub questions like yes or no.

try it again dave.

Scrunch, i find the little corners made during the scruncing process, allows more of the "waste" to be collected. :D

Basically, im a lazy bugger, and only fold things that people look at :D.

Idont understand why you gotta be nice and neat when it comes to folding your paperz n wiping your A5s... UGH!

on mythbusters they compared the residual bacteria left on your hand through folding VS scrunching with different amounts of paper each time.

EVERY test resulted in SCRUNCHING to have lesser germz and stuff compaered to folding.

they put it down to the distance between the hand and the anus hahahaha!

so sucked in folders you think your clean but your not!

SCRUNCH FTW!

its just like folding, but with extended surface area so that scrunching provides better grip and control, PLUS a bufferzone to prevent fingers penetrating the paper...

Edited by JJCRU23R

Idont understand why you gotta be nice and neat when it comes to folding your paperz n wiping your A5s... UGH!

on mythbusters they compared the residual bacteria left on your hand through folding VS scrunching with different amounts of paper each time.

EVERY test resulted in SCRUNCHING to have lesser germz and stuff compaered to folding.

SCRUNCH FTW!

its just like folding, but with extended surface area so that scrunching provides better grip and control, PLUS a bufferzone to prevent fingers penetrating the paper...

WOOO! you rule :D :toast::toast::toast:

SCRUNCH FTW!

HAHAhahAAHAH ohh man, i almost ****** my pants! scrunch FTW y0!

SCRUNCH FTW!

Dont know what you do after a dump but i wash my hands, thus no germ probs, folding for me

yes of course i wash my hands - but its more likely to be your germs thats left on the tap handle when its my turn to wash up!

further more for those who sometimes DONT wash after they go 2 the dunny... eww people!

on a side note... this thing has been bugging me ever since i was like 7...

how the hell do you manage to properly wipe your ***** with only 4 squares of toilet paper?!??

the little fat kid from hey dad did it in the sorbent commercial... anyone remember that commercial??!

scrunching that much paper will surely leave you with brown fingers so he must have been folding?!?!

thats another thing i wanna ask - how many squares is sufficient for you??

Edited by JJCRU23R