Bathurst 10/02/2007

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

surprized he never slipped cos the paint on the corners was slippery

Thanks pete for having sense!! Once again we havent captured the amount of water running down the track, and the ripple strips were freaking slippery, hence why i was running like that.

Laugh all u want Jase and Tom, your just jealous.

Wow what a suprise. Wasn't expecting this to happen. Even though I was at Surfers Paradise and Brisbane all weekend (ahhhhhhh tan...ahhhhhhh hanging with new flame...just...AHHHHHHHHH :P) I am still envious. Well done dudes.

Mick...Jimmy...you represented!

:clap: Yep we spotted you guys on the way back, quiet jealous we didnt go with you guys, some awesome pics there, we were on our way up there when we passed you guys..... we went to Jenolan Caves

We hit the mountain On Sunday, your lucky you went on Sat, the track was washed out, entrance into it was flooded... MSROLA went 4wheel drivin to get in, the rain hit the mountain so hard that the tyre wall at the end of the track had been washed out and tyres were all over the road :D plus rocks and gravel all over the track, and pretty much rivers running down the corners :)

Wow what a suprise. Wasn't expecting this to happen. Even though I was at Surfers Paradise and Brisbane all weekend (ahhhhhhh tan...ahhhhhhh hanging with new flame...just...AHHHHHHHHH :P) I am still envious. Well done dudes.

well if u didnt bugger off to QLD u would have come... only organised when u left!!!

but hey, im sure what u got was more fun than what i got.... hahahahahahha :lol:

"DAMN, those bitches represent!"

hahahahahaha :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Hahaha another Aussie one

"arks" = ask :blink:

Hey Jase are the videos of us coming down the mountain on youtube?

working on it ..

Macs are so cool ! .. ive pretty much done with the vid .. just adding some pics to it ..

and added a few sound effects ... heheheheh

I believe the term is 'Are you alright Bud?' however your Saffaness is failing to pick up the subtleties :P

nah man alot of you end sentences in BUT! for goodness sake why?!

I believe the term is 'Are you alright Bud?' however your Saffaness is failing to pick up the subtleties :P

GAH! That's how Michael talks ALL THE TIME. I'm always correcting him, telling him to say "though" or to say "but" at the beginning of the sentence.... Bloody UC students <_<

:whistling:

GAH! That's how Michael talks ALL THE TIME. I'm always correcting him, telling him to say "though" or to say "but" at the beginning of the sentence.... Bloody UC students <_<

:whistling:

LOL! your a good man jim!