My Stivo is gone

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok guys, I've decided. Actually, I've done better than decided, I've bought the Honda Accord Euro Ltd Ed.

I really like the Lib GT but it's way too expensive brand new and too many kms on a 2nd hand one for the price that I'm willing to pay.

I'm pretty happy with my buy and will most probably be picking it up on Friday.

I'll definitely still be on this forum as I think that my relationship with some of the members here have gone beyond Corollas. It's good to see friendships form even if it started out just over cars.

Ok guys, I've decided. Actually, I've done better than decided, I've bought the Honda Accord Euro Ltd Ed.

I really like the Lib GT but it's way too expensive brand new and too many kms on a 2nd hand one for the price that I'm willing to pay.

I'll definitely still be on this forum as I think that my relationship with some of the members here have gone beyond Corollas. It's good to see friendships form even if it started out just over cars.

WOOO congrats egene!!! joing the vtec ranks now and father hood ranks lOl congrats again and hope to still see u around man!! :toast:

best of luck for the future!!

u bought it already! so quick, now u need to clean up your garage :spiteful:

Congratulations on the new car but especially with the soon to be born child :)

Wish you all the best Egene. Hope you still stick around :D

Thanks dude. Don't worry about me hanging around. I'll definitely still be here. Honda or not.

Its a good buy the Euro. I think its quite the best sedan you can buy for your wallet. Its not that big inside, but its much more comfortable to drive than Sportivo - which is all that matters for the baby on board.

By the way, what are the features of the Ltd Edition Euro?

Edited by Danz

Excellent choice, money for value. We can now both cruize in our new rides (i also kept the stivo).

Indeed.

Anyway, this Monday I'm bringing my car back to NT Performance to dyno it before I sell it cos I've got the CES exhaust system on it and I want to know what numbers I gain. One last run before it leaves my hands.

Will post up the details after.

So what happened after NT Performance? :D

So what happened after NT Performance? :D

Would be nice to know what snowball could have done in it's final spec. Pitty we didn't organise Melbourne Dyno day in time.

Last time it did 111 didn't it?

Nice Ride E!! :clap:

Good luck with it all :D I remember the first time i meet u at NT Performance...

I pointed to ur gutter rashed rims and ask "WTF happened?" .... and u replied "The Missus drove it" :blink:

:toast: High profile tires FTW!! :toast: