Spotted - National

SPOTTED

From my vantage point on one of Brisbane City Council's finest "weapons" (and I use that term literally!), I spotted the one, the only, Wed Wocket, as driven by Azza!

It was approx. 6:40am and the Wocket was travelling inbound down Gympie Rd, having just passed the intersection with Murphy Rd.

Oh, and as a long-time Swans supporter who has the utmost respect for the Lions (3 out of 4 Premierships can't be wrong!), I would have been happy with a draw but I'll take the win anyway! B)

Edited by Buddha

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

SPOTTED

From my vantage point on one of Brisbane City Council's finest "weapons" (and I use that term literally!), I spotted the one, the only, Wed Wocket, as driven by Azza!

It was approx. 6:40am and the Wocket was travelling inbound down Gympie Rd, having just passed the intersection with Murphy Rd.

Oh, and as a long-time Swans supporter who has the utmost respect for the Lions (3 out of 4 Premierships can't be wrong!), I would have been happy with a draw but I'll take the win anyway!   B)

Yeah, that would be about the right time on my way inbound....

prolly speeding and doing what our good freind Marshall Mathers declares in 'The Real Slim Shady' - 'with his windows down and his system up' :P

Edited by Azza

SPOTTED

Oh, and as a long-time Swans supporter who has the utmost respect for the Lions (3 out of 4 Premierships can't be wrong!), I would have been happy with a draw but I'll take the win anyway!   B)

prolly speeding and doing what our good freind Marshall Mathers declares in 'The Real Slim Shady' - 'with his windows down and his system up' :P

:o :o :o :o :o

and admission to speeding!!

:rolleyes:

SPOTTED

:o :o :o :o :o

and admission to speeding!!

No!!!!!! :rolleyes:

SPOTTED

You definitely weren't speeding, given you were in heavy traffic ... either that or my eyesight has slowed right down! :P

As for music, I could hear over the rattle of the bus' engine and the groans of discomfort from the passengers. :lol:

Another Spotted ... gee, I'm seeing them everywhere, aren't I?

Again, from my cramped possie in the council bus, this time on Adelaide St in the City (Brisbane) another red Sportivo, seemingly stock apart from a lovely non-standard exhaust note and it had a F.I.S.T. sticker on the back window under the spoiler.

Oh, and for non-QLDers, F.I.S.T. is a performance/sound system enhancing mob on the southside of Brisbane, I forget exactly what it stands for, just in case you thought it was some sort of weird fetish or something. :)

Spotted a silver 05 Sportivo around Breakfast Creek with a trade plate on the back being driven by one SILVABULLIT and navigated by one DANTHUYER! If you buy it we put five good k's on for you and wore the tyres in as well.

Spotted a silver 05 Sportivo around Breakfast Creek with a trade plate on the back being driven by one SILVABULLIT and navigated by one DANTHUYER! If you buy it we put five good k's on for you and wore the tyres in as well.

I'll wait for the next one thanks knowing you 2 :P

saw a really nice rolla coming onto pennant hills road from tintern avenue (sydney) this evening bout 9pm... it was blue and i thought it was stivo, but it ended up being a nicely worked levin...

so who was that? are you here?

oh and plates were YMS-2** forgot the rest :unsure:

seeing all these nice corollas on the road makes me wish i had the money to do mine up :angry:

okay what i saw today i could not belive, one day way back from uni melbourne and parked infront of a body work shop was an orange corolla 2002-2003 model. Not sportivo. I wnet up closer to have a look at it and i realised that it had no iterior at all besides a wheel and gear stick. I just to had to ask someone whats was happening here, so along came billy boots, LOL i dont know his name cause i forogot and he said that this was a project car sponsored by a major performance part outlet which will be presented in this year show off. I was like how about then engine. He replied turbo! . Im still confused . did he say turbo ? OMG haha but dam just sittin on them 18" and nice metalic orannge one you see on new fords it looked mintt with the custom body kit.

okay what i saw today i could not belive, one day way back from uni melbourne and parked infront of a body work shop was an orange corolla 2002-2003 model. Not sportivo. I wnet up closer to have a look at it and i realised that it had no iterior at all besides a wheel and  gear stick. I just to had to ask someone whats was happening here, so along came billy boots, LOL i dont know his name cause i forogot and he said that this was a project car sponsored by a major performance part outlet which will be presented in this year show off. I was like how about then engine. He replied turbo! . Im still confused . did he say turbo ? OMG haha but dam just sittin on them 18" and nice metalic orannge one you see on new fords it looked mintt with the custom body kit.

Get back there and get some pics, that's why they put cameras in your phone... or just perminatly carry one on you like I do.