New Corolla - Released

actually the Ultima and Levin ZR versions have HID Projectors

Yeah I know, all of my 'misses out' cons relate to features that are available but not in a model I want to buy (Levin being a hatch and Ultima being an automatic) :angry:

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We're looking at purchasing one now through fleet management.

We've been given this quote:

ZRE150 Ascent sedan

- Automatic

- Metallic Paint

- Enhanced Safety Pack

- Reverse Parking Sensors

- Aftermarket alarm

$24,600 drive away.

If you are in Sydney send me a PM and I will give you a contact who looked after me. I got a great deal on a Leven SX, and also followed by a deal for my Dad who bought the same model but in auto.

Yas

hey all my very first post yay :yahoo: ,

about the new corolla just search toyota auris on youtube and it has heaps of vids and pics of the hatch, thats if anyone hasnt seen it already.

ppl look out for my gallery just about to take some pics of the my little beast.

edztasy

hey all my very first post yay :yahoo: ,

about the new corolla just search toyota auris on youtube and it has heaps of vids and pics of the hatch, thats if anyone hasnt seen it already.

ppl look out for my gallery just about to take some pics of the my little beast.

edztasy

cool .... mate make sure you come to the big meet so we can see ur new wheels. Thread linked below for details

http://au.toyotaownersclub.com/forums/inde...5&start=275

From the photos, I think the new Levin is a bit ugly, I'll have to see them in person before I pass the final judgement though.

I really don't understand why there's so much concern about the new TRD Toyota. If they bring it out, it'll just make my Sportivo look slow! :P

new corolla hatch looks like *****....saw one today....just reminds me of the style that the barinas have now....which are just daewoo yeh??....mmm realy dont like the new hatch....just my POV

I saw them a few times. It is just not a right shape to me. Not aggressive at all! Most time I saw either a grandpa or grandma drives it. :blink:

What will it take to convince you guys that the shape is not that bad? Chuck a set of 20's on? The aggressiveness comes from the aftermarket.

Yas

I saw them a few times. It is just not a right shape to me. Not aggressive at all! Most time I saw either a grandpa or grandma drives it. :blink:

What will it take to convince you guys that the shape is not that bad? Chuck a set of 20's on? The aggressiveness comes from the aftermarket.

Yas

tfh_hamster_cheeksfull.jpg

Sorry dude.

20's though? Damn that'd make it look like a deformed 'monster truck' hamster.

HOWEVER, remember that it is a corolla. They are still a top car.

the new model's an improvement over the ZZE's, people seem to forget how ugly everyone thought the ZZE's were compared to the AE112's in 2001.

the new model's an improvement over the ZZE's, people seem to forget how ugly everyone thought the ZZE's were compared to the AE112's in 2001.

Hah...hahah...hah........hah?

My g.0d...he is serious o.O

I'm the other way around. I thank *** I have this shape to the old one. I always thought the previous chassis was horrid.

I must say, our ZZE corolla looks insanely stupid stock.

On a stock to stock comparison, i'd say the AE112 looks better.

Similarly, on a stock to stock comparison, i think the new ZRE has the upper hand on the ZZE. It is an improvement, again, mildly done up on the exterior i think it would be a close call.

However, look around some of the jap kits for the new corolla do make them look very aggressive and much more 'modern' than our cars.

not to say i don't love my car, but still, when done up i think they look better.

cheers.

There's always going to be myriad of different opinions. I think the rear end looks like Amanda Vanstone has walked into it. The front I don't mind too much I guess.

Still, it is a Corolla and deserved of much love.

according to my friend, Toyota will bring out the Corolla Sportivo Version with V6 3.5L engine producing 202kw with 6sp Manual by the end of this year.

according to my 4ss it wants a valid source :yahoo:

Edited by Mikey

I *bah* in your face :spiteful: AE112 is another retarded looking fool compared to the ZZEs. So were the AE101s.

I *bah* in your face :spiteful: AE112 is another retarded looking fool compared to the ZZEs. So were the AE101s.

Woa! Fiesty!

...I like it

I dont know about you guys but there is something about the new rolla that i just cant put my finger on at the moment. Im hoping to go to the local dealer and take a good look at it instead of one parked on the side of the road, people might think im trying to steal it. :spiteful:

My family just ordered a new ZRE152R Toyota Corolla Ascent sedan automatic. It's optionned with the enhanced safety pack and park assist and is in the 'Shimmer' colour.

Can't wait to take delivery.

Congratulations!

Let us know how it goes!

Hmmm, saw one on the road the other day and I'm not a fan, unless they put a really powerful engine in it I may be interested. Next car has to be > 141Kw can't settle for anything less.