Sideburns

Simo

So who has got em??? Come guys (& girls :blink:) POST PICS!!!!

I think there is nothing grouser than a fat set of chops.......

I am currently not sporting any because my new hairdresser is extremely hot and I couldn't say no to her when she went to take them off

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

what bout the 'jawline' beard thingee... does that count??? lol

Nah real beard thickness not bum fluff cuz!! give me 3 days and I can conjure up a set for sure. Superdave's aren't a bad effort in the ol' burnt orange sort of colour. :toast:

image062ou8.jpg

This is an old pic taken after i trimmed them back for summer, Nothing to impressive but hey im only 20 :P

This pic has made my mind up, im gonna grow em back :P

Edited by Simo

S made me shave mine off *sob*

They were beautiful - all the way from below my ears to the corners of my lips. Heee-yuuuge.

I do have a photo, but it's a really really really bad photo. Makes me look like a conehead, rather than an ewok.

but i still remember back in the day... when i was maybe 15 in highschool i had some HUGE sideburns... the kids in school used to call me Elvis lol... i kinda toned them down n straightened them the following year... but the sideburns r gone now... the current style is the nail thin around the jawline beard lol...

For some reason with me I dont grow a beard so my sideburns stop at about half way down next to my ear. I do grow a thick goatee if I dont shave for a day.

I've had a goatee for about 5 1/2 years now, but every time I grow sideburns they come out really scraggy and crap, and they're a bitch to shave off too. Fortunately I have to not shave for over a week for them to get really bad - just had a shave the other day for the first time since before the storms/floods, and it felt more like cutting grass than shaving.

I don't grow them for a number of reason's. Firstly, they are not really allowed in the Army, secondly, my sideburn hair is different texture to my head hair so it looks weird, and finally, I think they are stoopid.....

but i still remember back in the day... when i was maybe 15 in highschool i had some HUGE sideburns... the kids in school used to call me Elvis lol... i kinda toned them down n straightened them the following year... but the sideburns r gone now... the current style is the nail thin around the jawline beard lol...

Back in the day???? Last Friday....dude, i'd not give you much past 17 now.... :P

u have no idea how hairy arabs can get lol... i'm 20 now so i think 5years ago qualify as "back in the day" lol :D

oh n ur not allowed to have facial hair in the army???????

i'm plannin on joinin the army as a vehicle mechanic (interview is next week) so does that mean i gotta shave my facial hair????? omg my goattee is like the most precious thing i got (next to my car :D)

u have no idea how hairy arabs can get lol... i'm 20 now so i think 5years ago qualify as "back in the day" lol :D

I used to be good friend with maco's and croatians back in highschool and i used to envy them being able to grow beards at 15-16, they used to hate being 15-16 and having to shave every day....

Edited by Simo

THe only facial hair you are allowed in the army is a small moustache where the sides go no lower than the edges of your lips.

Your not allowed to have it at Kapooka though.....

I used to have a massive set of chops, not sure if I have any pics. Got sick of them and shaved them off, then almost instantly got a girlfriend. I took that as a sign and never grew them again :P

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Dont have a camera phone or whatnot, so cant post pics atm...

but ive just completed the full face beard again....

am contemplating shaving the chins width so that i will sport a meaty set of mutton chops just for this thread, lol.

for confirmation, please consult J.T

and for the coolest set of burns ever, search for a pioneering sociologist named Herbert Spencer. Could never take sociology seriously again in school after seeing this guy's 'do.

• 3 months later...