Spotted - VIC

Spottted Carlo driving down Bell St/ Mannigham rd past the Honda/ford Dealership. 7pmish on Tuesday night. He was in a hurry! :unsure:

I was hungry wanted to get home :whistling:

Where were you? If I had seen you we could have stopped at Car Lovers further up the road and I could see the rexy :)

Spotted lowered Silver pre-face lift Stivo in Kings Way Glen Waverley tonight

:P no more sexy rexy. She has been retired to the garage, and is currently for sale :( . It's the adventures of the ninja Starlet from now on :P :toast:

• 2 weeks later...

Saw a black facelift sportivo making a U-turn and revving up in 1st gear along Peel St outside La Porchetta North Melbourne. Not sure if its the same one I've seen parked outside Vic Mart along Victoria Road a couple of times before. Looks like its been lowered with tinted headlights and probably black rims.

Saw a silver rolla same one twice in brunswick ... assumed Stivo . no badges, full body kit ...

REALLY wicked exhaust - i want to know what system he had ..

Sports grille / eyelids . 17's ...racing seats . perosnalised plates IAGROI

If it was stivo that explains nice exhaust sound ... don't think he is a member here...

but would love to know exhaust muffler setup as it wasn't too loud nice sound when he opened it up

Edited by DrivInGScHool

Saw a black facelift sportivo making a U-turn and revving up in 1st gear along Peel St outside La Porchetta North Melbourne. Not sure if its the same one I've seen parked outside Vic Mart along Victoria Road a couple of times before. Looks like its been lowered with tinted headlights and probably black rims.

Probably Kaze-Stivo

Saw a silver rolla same one twice in brunswick ... assumed Stivo . no badges, full body kit ...

REALLY wicked exhaust - i want to know what system he had ..

Sports grille / eyelids . 17's ...racing seats . perosnalised plates IAGROI

If it was stivo that explains nice exhaust sound ... don't think he is a member here...

but would love to know exhaust muffler setup as it wasn't too loud nice sound when he opened it up

Yeah i have seen that car st.albans area heaps lately, nearly every day lol.

Im sure it's a stivo.

Spotted a silver pre-facelift sportivo, dumped with 17s-18s wheels, on Station Road, Deer Park around 5.30pm.

Plate Number: SIH-XXX ..... from memory.

Edited by layzie

Spotted Gipper on Stephens Road this afternoon, gave you a beep

Heard you beep and looked up to see a modded Rolla fly past. Had to be someone from TOC.

My Fiance was asking "who the hell was that" when you beeped. I had to explain :rolleyes:

Saw Black 'MRRUNX' on Friday Night parked along Russell st near Bourke and Russell St intersection away from Chinatown. Really low ride with sweet sweet JDM taillights, wingtips, eyelids and grille with trd badge. The stock rims look like they're ready to be changed anytime ;)

Saw Black 'MRRUNX' on Friday Night parked along Russell st near Bourke and Russell St intersection away from Chinatown. Really low ride with sweet sweet JDM taillights, wingtips, eyelids and grille with trd badge. The stock rims look like they're ready to be changed anytime ;)

i always thought he had dark colour aftermarket rims

he's probably going back to stock! is he on the forum?

• 2 weeks later...

he's probably going back to stock! is he on the forum?

MRRUNX has always had stocky rims I think.

just spotted a black sportivo was behind so dnt know if it was facelift or not :ph34r: going down bell st coburg rego = TSC-*** had rims on it n sounded like it had some muffler work

i seen a lot of black stivos with number plates starting with TSC

I saw a black facelift stivo parked yesterday in west sunshine at the avenue shops.

with stock rims sprayed black dumped.

yer that was me xD

looking for a carpark gotta rush u know and yer its the same one at vic market im always there lol

Probably Kaze-Stivo

yep u guessed right carlo lol

havent been on for ages so first time in a while lol no net

Spotted: IZZFE aka Carlo in Thomastown...i think.

12pm. Thursday.

Silver 03-04 Corolla

17" ROH Rims

Lowered.

Eyelids

Front Grill....but not sportivo grill?

Nope not me, Don't have the eyelids now (They're on your old car!!! :lol:) And I still have your Sportivo Grill and mine has been parked in the City all day.

I've been cloned!!!!!