Spotted - VIC

Was a couple of weeks ago, but I saw that gold Aurion in sunbury with the black rims. Tofuboi I assume? I'm also from sunbury :)

Pretty sure I watched it pull out of sunbury maccas the other day too... Makes me wonder where you get your username from

Was a couple of weeks ago, but I saw that gold Aurion in sunbury with the black rims. Tofuboi I assume? I'm also from sunbury :)

Pretty sure I watched it pull out of sunbury maccas the other day too... Makes me wonder where you get your username from

Too much Initial D anime bought the Tofuboi name to fruition.

That and in my gaming race sims, i tend to drift a lot giving me a similar name haha. :P

Thanks for spotting me! :P

Saw a TRD silver Aurion today on the Eastern freeway today at 6:15-30pm. If you're on the forum i was the silver Aurion tagging behind you for the whole freeway :P

and what were you trying to do behind it?:P

Spotted a Sliver Aurion Presara with nice shiny mags on the M1 heading towards Melbourne yesterday ~ 1800 Also had a decent tint. If your on here I was the in the Black Aurion Touring with very dark tint, chrome wheels and bass pouring out the car ;)

Spotted black zre (not sure if ascent or levin- had levin alloys) pre-facelift at BP servo at Kealba in the arvo while filling up. Green p-plater. With cannon exhaust. He saw me drive in and fill up. Then gawked at me while walking back to his zre. Oh yeah.. hehe

so many aurions spotting in vic..

I'd be lucky to see few aurions on the road everyday, not counting myself in of coz.

Should take a trip down our way then ;)

I see a ton of Aurions around, there's 3 that live in my street alone (not incl. mine) although they are stock, but still good to look at. On my hourly drive to work if I only see 5 cars there's a good chance 2 of them would be Aurions :D

I tend not to see any TOCAU guys on the road although I've been spotted twice in as many months which was funny as for ages I never was.

Although Tash, Babs and I spotted ANOTHER gold Camry Sportivo the other week. Did you hear about that Benji? :P

I tend not to see any TOCAU guys on the road although I've been spotted twice in as many months which was funny as for ages I never was.

Although Tash, Babs and I spotted ANOTHER gold Camry Sportivo the other week. Did you hear about that Benji? :P

What? blink.gif No....Did it have some nice shoes?

Man, that was a fast reply ph34r.gif

lol, most of the Toyota's I see are bone stock, that's why I don't post them in here, otherwise it'd be like. I saw 5 stock Aurions today, one was a white AT-X, one was a silver SX-6, two were silver AT-X's and one was a black touring (not mine, there is another one in bendigo)

Probably the reason why no one can spot me is that my exterior is pretty much stock looks. Most of my most are inside

Yeah, I think once I put better wheels on mine and drop it a little closer to the tarmac, mine will stand out a bit more, although I'm often told the colour mine is isn't exactly common, so it stands out already...

Pfft, that other gold Camry in Bendigo doesn't even rate, filthy, stock as a rock and just the typical indian family driving it. Just another unappreciated auto Camry on the road! I do however see two green Camry Sportivo's cruising around Bendigo, one with dark green personalised plates.

There are a few Aurions around in Bendigo but I have never seen the other black Touring you speak of benji, so it must be hiding! And I only spot yours if we meet up somewhere hahahah (and vice versa) Lots of AT-X's around though and a handful of Sportivos and Tourings, but Abby is easily the nicest one in town :) Although we both have to lower ours lol

I'd say you're right Troy, those grey ones are pretty few and far between!

I've only ever spotted TOYTRD cruising around Melbourne once, can't say I've spotted any of you others - unless you count at the meets!

Edited by Tash

dry.gif I spotted the Black Touring on the way home from soccer training again. I've deduced it lives in Kangaroo Flat. Also spotted the black corolla (i think) with pink number plates of DOTTEE on the way to training tonight. Doubt either are on here.

dry.gif I spotted the Black Touring on the way home from soccer training again. I've deduced it lives in Kangaroo Flat. Also spotted the black corolla (i think) with pink number plates of DOTTEE on the way to training tonight. Doubt either are on here.

If you watch video 6 of the recon run, you'll find that same Corolla next to us at a set of lights. :D

Pfft, that other gold Camry in Bendigo doesn't even rate, filthy, stock as a rock and just the typical indian family driving it. Just another unappreciated auto Camry on the road! I do however see two green Camry Sportivo's cruising around Bendigo, one with dark green personalised plates.

I never said it was any good. I'm just stating it was gold and seeing a Gold Camry in general is a rare sight! Other than that it's utterly useless.