Ultra Racing Strut Bar

Pumped

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ULTRA-RACING-2-Point-Front-Strut-Bar-Toyota-Camry07-/150576041328?pt=AU_Car_Parts_Accessories&hash=item230f080d70#ht_19292wt_905

Jump on it guys!!!

$116.80 shipped to Australia. Sale ends on this item in 20 hours. I've just ordered.

I also ordered the 19 mm anti-roll bar for $212 shipped from the same ebay seller.

Also my Autome headunit is already in Melbourne at DHL depot. Ordered on ebay on Friday. Gotta love it!

Edited by wushoes

Not wanting to start up the debate about fake bars etc etc....

But this is whats posted on the UR Australia website: http://www.ultraracingaustralia.com/page3.htm

Probably a reason they're so cheap :P

No probs with posting this mate,this is what forums are for...knowledge/information,now more peeps will know about the fakes.

and yeah when i saw them selling so cheap i thought something was up...or UR had ripped me and other members off,not the case by the looks of it :D

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ULTRA-RACING-2-Point-Front-Strut-Bar-Toyota-Camry07-/150576041328?pt=AU_Car_Parts_Accessories&hash=item230f080d70#ht_19292wt_905

Jump on it guys!!!

$116.80 shipped to Australia. Sale ends on this item in 20 hours. I've just ordered.

I also ordered the 19 mm anti-roll bar for $212 shipped from the same ebay seller.

Also my Autome headunit is already in Melbourne at DHL depot. Ordered on ebay on Friday. Gotta love it!

Ah ***** man. You got scammed by the looks of it. There's actually an eBay seller that I think sells the real deal. Username dffoo1972.

Ah ***** man. You got scammed by the looks of it. There's actually an eBay seller that I think sells the real deal. Username dffoo1972.

I can vouch for the seller "dffoo1972" as I purchased both the front strut and rear sway (anti roll) bars. If they're not the real deal then they are amazing copies....

Jump on it guys!!!

This is stuff is coming from Malaysia so I am hoping it is the real deal. Close to the source = cheaper price. Will let you all know how I fare. If it is a fake it's a lesson learnt.

Jump on it guys!!!

This is stuff is coming from Malaysia so I am hoping it is the real deal. Close to the source = cheaper price. Will let you all know how I fare. If it is a fake it's a lesson learnt.

lol well did you read what Dauphin3 posted just above?

Just because it is mentioned on UR's website that the mentioned seller is known for selling fake bars, it doesn't mean that what he purchased is necessarily going to be fake. What has been said could simply stem from Ultra Racing trying to prevent you from buying from a cheaper source. For example, you mentioned a seller "dffoo1972". Well, Luis (the Australian UR contact) mentioned that this person is selling fakes. I'm fairly sure those that purchased from that seller would say otherwise.

Just because it is mentioned on UR's website that the mentioned seller is known for selling fake bars, it doesn't mean that what he purchased is necessarily going to be fake. What has been said could simply stem from Ultra Racing trying to prevent you from buying from a cheaper source. For example, you mentioned a seller "dffoo1972". Well, Luis (the Australian UR contact) mentioned that this person is selling fakes. I'm fairly sure those that purchased from that seller would say otherwise.

Reason I said that was because UR mention that particular ebay member and few others but not dffoo. So I'm guessing it's either the website's not up to date or he is a genuine seller or he is fake, it's gotta be one of them! lol. It's almost impossible to tell. :ph34r:

Reason I said that was because UR mention that particular ebay member and few others but not dffoo. So I'm guessing it's either the website's not up to date or he is a genuine seller or he is fake, it's gotta be one of them! lol. It's almost impossible to tell. :ph34r:

Well considering Luis IS Ultra Racing and this was said:

Old mate Luis has attached down the bottom of his e-mail signature stating dffo1972,ivy_ahl66, and ctechtuners selling immitation UR products....

I hope not, I bought one from ivy_ahl66.

Put two and two together.

Well considering Luis IS Ultra Racing and this was said:

Old mate Luis has attached down the bottom of his e-mail signature stating dffo1972,ivy_ahl66, and ctechtuners selling immitation UR products....

I hope not, I bought one from ivy_ahl66.

Put two and two together.

hmm, well I'll stick with what benji4138 said. lol :unsure:

I can vouch for the seller "dffoo1972" as I purchased both the front strut and rear sway (anti roll) bars. If they're not the real deal then they are amazing copies....

You can check on the ultra racing malaysia website with the serial number on the bars to see if they are genuine, I bought mine second hand and wanted to make sure it was before I bought it :clap:

Wow, I didn't know that you could verify the bars. Just entered my serial number into the Ultra Racing Malaysia website and the product came back as the real deal. So now I can confirm 100% that at least the "dffoo1972" seller is selling the true Ultra Racing bars. I have a feeling that the others are as well and are just being very competitive.

I'd be inclined to think the Australian supplier is feeling threatened and just can't match the prices coming of Malaysia.

Will let you know about the bars when I get them. Will take photos and do a comparo to the genuine/non-genuine photos put up by Ultra Racing.

I'd be inclined to think the Australian supplier is feeling threatened and just can't match the prices coming of Malaysia.

Will let you know about the bars when I get them. Will take photos and do a comparo to the genuine/non-genuine photos put up by Ultra Racing.

Cheers. But if ultra racing hate these eBay sellers so much. Why would they sell them huge bulks of these bars and then bad mouth them?

Cheers. But if ultra racing hate these eBay sellers so much. Why would they sell them huge bulks of these bars and then bad mouth them?

Is UR Malaysia bad mouthing or UR Australia?

Truth be told, I'll probably be buying mine off ebay as well. If I can save myself a couple of hundred $$$, I'd be crazy not too! :P

Plus it seems as though everyone that has bought them from ebay has received a genuine bar anyway.

Well in my opinion, I recon the Aussie one is raping profit from Malaysia! As all your serials are showing results from their database.

I guess the only other way to settle this topic and decide if Ebayers are selling fakes, is to call/email Malay and ask where that specific serial/item was shipped too?

I have emailed on 3 occasions asking for a combined order + express and never get a reply from ultraracingaustralia.com.

The Site hasn’t been worked on in years! And domain ultraracingaustralia.com name hosting and server is in the UK As well as outsource to UK to have web work done (not that I’m spying on their activity :P ) , when it would be cheaper/faster hosting/local in your home country, probably explains why there site is a heap of crap and ultra-slow bandwidth :huh:

Edited by N3ptuNe

i got my Ultra Racing front and rear bar from Malaysia. $335 delivered. both serial numbers verified through Ultra Racing and warranty sent.

Through ebay or a Malaysian dealer? I spent $328 including express post via UPS. Hope it's the real deal.

From Aussie email reply.

FRONT STRUT BAR (TW2-308) $218

REAR SWAY BAR (AR19-159) $286

FRONT LOWER BAR (LA4-309) $248

REAR LOWER SIDE BARS (RLS4-862P) $206

Shipping to Aus is $17 for a single item. Add an extra $5 for each additional brace for combine postage.

we have a sale until the end of the month ($25 OFF on all Ultra Racing braces).

Regards,

Luis Rios

ULTRA RACING AUSTRALIA

Email: ultra.racing.australia@hotmail.com

Web: www.ultraracingaustralia.com

(Beware of Imitations, such as Ebay Sellers "dffoo1972", "ivy-ahl66", "ctechtuners" and many others...)

I believe dffool1972 sells Legit race struts. Luis Rios is just another business man who realises Aussies love their cars, he's importing them from Malaysia to somewhere in Syd, making mass proffit. Of course he;s going to add don't buy from them. Also his email is a hotmail address How UNPROFESSIONAL IS THAT!!! as well as previousluy mentioned lives in the UK.

dffool1972 has more marketing and research as well as describes in detail about fakes. Why would he have so much possitive feedback if there fakes??

People have allready replied that their serials match up, what more proof do we need? I'm fed up with this whole ebay is fake this is legit etc with alot of merchants, I'll probably get whiteline at least I know im getting quality and a product thats not stainless steel weighing more than their competitors :yahoo: lol

Edited by N3ptuNe

Wow, I didn't know that you could verify the bars. Just entered my serial number into the Ultra Racing Malaysia website and the product came back as the real deal. So now I can confirm 100% that at least the "dffoo1972" seller is selling the true Ultra Racing bars. I have a feeling that the others are as well and are just being very competitive.

I'm not sure with the verification. Isn't it simple to just copy the code off a genuine product and paste em on to the fake ones? I don't think anyone can dodge the bullet. The codes on your UR and my UR could be the same, since we bought it off the same seller. IF dffoo1972 is selling the fake ones as Luis from UR Australia said, that means most of us here are on fakes despite the verification.

How does Luis find out dffoo1972 sells the fake ones? He bought it off him for the sake of differentiating between genuine and non-genuine sellers?

All of the sellers mentioned in the e-mail, have infos which most of them come from official web of UR Malaysia. Not sure about this, but if the items are fake, isn't it against one of ebay rules? Mislead / Provide incorrect info?

I'm not sure with the verification. Isn't it simple to just copy the code off a genuine product and paste em on to the fake ones? I don't think anyone can dodge the bullet. The codes on your UR and my UR could be the same, since we bought it off the same seller. IF dffoo1972 is selling the fake ones as Luis from UR Australia said, that means most of us here are on fakes despite the verification.

How does Luis find out dffoo1972 sells the fake ones? He bought it off him for the sake of differentiating between genuine and non-genuine sellers?

All of the sellers mentioned in the e-mail, have infos which most of them come from official web of UR Malaysia. Not sure about this, but if the items are fake, isn't it against one of ebay rules? Mislead / Provide incorrect info?

Yes it is and if that is the case I will be sending the ***** back to Malaysia and getting a refund through PayPal

Hello!!!

This may Shred some light!

Ultra Racing Australia [ultra.racing.australia@hotmail.com]

Hi Marty,

dffoo1972 sells imitations, i would not guarantee buying off him. He is not affiliated with Ultra Racing Malaysia whatsoever. If you look at the local Malaysian dealers mentioned on the Malaysian website, you will see they are not listed as an authorised dealer. Anyone can copy existing serial numbers to match the originals, there are a few small factories who are based in Malaysia who dedicate themselves copying performance parts. Unfortunately the government over there are corrupted so that's the reason no one can do much about it in stopping imitations. that's the reason the Main Malaysian website promotes to only buy genuine from Authorised dealers and distributors. The quality is not as great either.

Regards,