Exhaust shops

Hey,

I've only been to 2 exhaust places..

1. Australia's Best (not sure if it's called that anymore) on Canterbury Rd near Belmore..

Had my twinloop fitted there.. got quoted one price, but when they tried putting it on it took longer than expected.. so they kept increasing the price <_<

2. Carline mufflers at Parramatta...

Got my sportivo catback installed there.. good service, no dramas.. Went there again as I bent my exhaust going out of a driveway and hit the edge of a ditch.. I just rocked up one day and the dude put the car up on the hoist straight away and fixed it. Friendly to deal with, and would go back.

I've read of a few people that went to Liverpool exhausts.. the owner himself owns/owned a sportivo.. so he should know what he's doing

Edited by Ic3Man

Liverpool Did my exhaust on the cappa...it wasnt bad but not the best in my opinion but hey it was cheap i was desprate and it does the job. speak to YDOIT4 im sure he has a different view on liverpool exhaust.

Next time i do an exhaust it will be at Westside Mufflers at Padstow i have heard good things owner also has a N2 Spec AE86. But i personally havent had any experience with them i am just going via word of mouth

Liverpool Did my exhaust on the cappa...it wasnt bad but not the best in my opinion but hey it was cheap i was desprate and it does the job. speak to YDOIT4 im sure he has a different view on liverpool exhaust.

Next time i do an exhaust it will be at Westside Mufflers at Padstow i have heard good things owner also has a N2 Spec AE86. But i personally havent had any experience with them i am just going via word of mouth

I have heard good things about liverpool exhaust, i might give a few places a call.

Westside mufflers are good i got my sportivo axleback put on there with a new tip, excellent job and good value.

there is a recommendation in my mag article ..... go have a chat to Hakkan @ performance exhaust centre in northmead ......

This place has a good reputation, also got my canon fitted there and they done it nicely.

Have heard from alot of others that this place is awesome, never heard any negative feedback...

any one have pictures of the workshop weidlings.?

geeeeez .... u dont ask for much now do u :P :P :P

ok fine here u go .... this is hakkan's fine work .... just go down there and let him know i sent u and he should look after u.

25012007_003.jpg

25012007_002.jpg

25012007_001.jpg

there is a recommendation in my mag article ..... go have a chat to Hakkan @ performance exhaust centre in northmead ......

Thanks Bill ill give him a visit i think...i wonder if he will turn me away if i say i want what you had!!!

But yea ill have a chat with him and a few other places.

HI TECH mufflers at Darlinghurst did my Ae92 gti few years ago and was the best mod i did on that car. Was $600 stainless steel cat back and actually made a difference..Take my new ride there too when iam ready.

I can personally vouch for Westside mufflers. Know the owner and has done some work for my brothers car recently and freighted it up to me in Brissy. Top quality workmanship at a good price. He does a lot of work for Pac Performance from memory.

If he has his VW beetle their check it out. It is absolutely a masterpiece of workmanship!!

i double that. he knows what he's doing. bit of a grumpy fellow.

if u go down der assuming u knw better and dictating wat u think is best then yeah thats wat i'd expect from him ........ pretty natural human behavior ..... how would u react if sum1 turned up off the street n tried to teach u ur trade ....... that tends to be half the guys that show up @ his shop ......

if u go down der assuming u knw better and dictating wat u think is best then yeah thats wat i'd expect from him ........ pretty natural human behavior ..... how would u react if sum1 turned up off the street n tried to teach u ur trade ....... that tends to be half the guys that show up @ his shop ......

hey xoom see the reply that u mention earlier the peformance exhurst centre at north mead do u have the address to it i prob go have a look there and also do they do xforce exhurst thanx mate

go anywhere with that attitude and i'd be suprised if you don't get a spanner throw at you :o

i think hak was grumpy because he had 4 customers all saying "I have a 9am booking", i'd blame the assistant :angry:

• 2 weeks later...