Into the 14's

Congratulations Dave the first 14 sec pass by a Corolla Sportivo that I know of anywhere in AUS :blink:

I hearby proclaim Screaminrolla as AUS fastest Stivo........anyone disagree??

Now the Bar has been set the challenge is on........do i hear a 14.8 in the wind??? B)

FYI - Wei wei ran a 15.350 last night in a stock stivo with only CAI :D

Would only be good if the wind is over 160 km/h and they don't run in those conditions... cyclonic!!!! :P :P But I guess fractions can come off if you have am 80 km/h tailwind to help the launch...

Dave... Great going, brilliant work!!!! Looking at the splits from the mid track you just ate the other guy!!! What were you up against, had a good launch but no top end by the looks of it...

hmmm imagine the potential if we could get the Stivo to launch properly...

OK, who's up for an upgrade to LSD?????

PHWOAR!

That's blisteringly quick. You've set a new standard... I see a bit of a challenge coming up for the QLD boys...

C'mon Craig, YOU CAN DO IT, DO US PROUD! ;) :rolleyes:

Edited by pippy

And Dave is a big guy! So depending on how heavy the other guy who was driving the SX maybe would have some bearing on result...

Good stuff Dave

Mike

Yeah Dave is tall but I wouldn't exactly call him a 'big' person. But having said that I wonder what a lightweight like me could pull in Daves car... ;)

I'd say there would be a saving of 10-20 kg's

PHWOAR!

That's blisteringly quick. You've set a new standard... I see a bit of a challenge coming up for the QLD boys...

C'mon Craig, YOU CAN DO IT, DO US PROUD! ;)  :rolleyes:

Do I hear a state or origin style competition coming out of this?????drag/curcuit races !

Always knew it'd be a silver car(either Dave's or Mine! :P ). Congrats mate on the time. CES will only make you faster damm it. Wish I had money to spend on the Bullit but instead have to buy the house and garage for it to reside in!!!

Well Craig pipped at the post but at least it was a silver car. Goes to show eh? Black must be the slower colour.....

Comments any one? Forward them to Dave :P :P :P :P

Well done Dave...now I can start telling my friends that our Stivo can do sub 14s. Woohoo!

SUB 14's :blink: you mean sub 15's !!

Na stuff it...I'll go for a sub 14 run........bring on 13.999 :P :P :P

easy tiger - lets get him his CES system first, show him some Brisbane roads to test it out on,

then we have state of origin :ph34r::ph34r:

since it's dated 29/12/2004 I'm assuming you scammed this off someone else, or else you would have been well more excited over New Years, and interesting that it has just now surfaced almost 2 months later!!!!

And if not, I want details... :P

EDIT: plus the splits look decidedly wrong for a Stivo, now the 15.58 run on the left looks almost exactly like a Stivo, unless you've pulled some different gears from somewhere I can't see that large a difference coming from 2 rather similar stivos as far as mods go over just the last half of the track, because that would make it all car and not driver differences...??? <_< :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Edited by Blue_Stivo

Nice time Dave! It doesn't come as a surprise to me and i have always felt the Stivo has the potential to do 14s especially with your mods! I'm sure you can better those times!

I shocked a VX SS commodore owner for the first time the other day and beat him by half car length till 140km/h, twice! Did a decent tyre screeching launch and chirped 2nd gear so hard! His only comments in the end were "Is this thing stock?" and "lets try 0-200km/h" :D