SCO-77K

• 3 weeks later...

• Replies 373
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hi all im new to the forum and have just purchased a brand new camry sportivo. I traded in my mazda 3 for it and couldnt be happier.

I hope to catch up with some of you in the near future :lol:

Sorry people i just realised i put this in the wrong section.

Edited by Mr Slippy

welcome to tocau!!!

i wish u had joined before our newcastle trip. but all good hopefully will do a day event soon :D

i think a few a sundays off coming up.

oh i moved this for you :D

Hi All!

I'm Miklos, I am 34 years old, I work only very part-time (up to 15 hours a week, average) and on a pension (which pays me more than any job I've ever had!). Still living at home, I'm more or less a carer for my Mum nowadays...hence the reason I work so few hours.

Anyway, about my cars;- I bought my first Toyota in 1999, an MA61 Supra. It was 14 years old when I bought it, and probably the nicest car I have yet owned. It was pretty much in concourse condition. It was so reliable, I made a pact with myself to not own any other car than a Toyota again.

I sold it 4 years later, for a myriad of reasons. The main reason was possibly that, because of it's Targa top conversion, the body was starting to 'bend'...and I thought I'd better get rid of it before I couldn't get a good return on it anymore. I sold it to a 16 year old, I told him about the bending chassis, he didn't mind at all!

I now have 2 Camry's, both still have bullet-proof reliability, one has 236,000Km's on it and it is still my favourite car. I want to get rid of my newer Camry and get an Avalon.

welcome to tocau!!!

i wish u had joined before our newcastle trip. but all good hopefully will do a day event soon :D

i think a few a sundays off coming up.

oh i moved this for you :D

Hey M_M Thanx for moving my tread, Im still getting used to using forums :lol:

• 2 weeks later...

Hey Hey,

My name is Rach, I own a Toyota Starlet with my partner (It's so standard it's shameful) I sometimes like to pretend that when I next walk into the garage it will have transformed into the GT version, but thats not happened yet :P. Been a fan of Toyota's for a while, we've owned a few over the years, and I really wouldn't mind having a Soarer sometime myself. Anyhow, thats me.

Catch you all around the boards :)

• 2 weeks later...

Hi All

My name is Marcus, and I have been sober for 22 months. (j/k but these threads always makes me feel as if I am at an AA meeting) Anyway I am the proud owner of a brand new Aurion Touring, got the car last monday and am absolutely loving it. Its a fantastic car that rides like something european and has enough features that you take ages just trying to figure what everything does.

G'day all, I've got a 02rex wagon (200kw@w) that spends most of it's time in the garage but last weekend i ordered a 08 corolla hatch (graphite in colour + 17" vortex-v rims) as a daily driver which i should pick up in 4 weeks and it's been about 10 years since i've owned a Toyota (GT4 celica).I hope to lower car,powder coat rims black and fix the sub standard sound system asap.

• 4 weeks later...

Well Hello all,

joined the forum cause i'm about to commandeer the girlfriends 92 corolla gti and perhaps create some sort of weekend racer.

perhaps not a great idea but it should be fun.

dont know what else to say so.......yep.

Hi! :yahoo:

Well, thought I'd better "log in" as a noob.

I own an Estima - :whistling: not a smart shiny weekend racer but a workhorse to collect building materials and carry the dogs about!

Joined this club because I'm always trying to sort out problems and the UK forums I use seem to run out of ideas before I've solved the faults!

Lived in Austria, (snow, mountains, beer, sausages, the most lunatic drivers in the world) for nearly two years, but going back to the UK asap. The food here is crap, the people are miserable and self-centred, the language is still causing me grief - but it is a beautiful place!

I'm a bit confused about the versions of Toyota MPV in Australia, only the Townace and Previa (wide bodied) were officially imported into the UK. Esimas (the one that looks like a narrow Previa) were all imported secondhand cars until the latest versions. We do not have Tarogas, I've read they are like the Estima but have no idea about the similarities and differences.

OK, I've said the UK forums run out of ideas, but I suppose that's because I only ask for help when it's a particularly tricky question. Any Estima owners will probably find a lot of info and help at http://www.estimaowners.com/

Oh, sorry about the English, learning German has been really hard, and I've not yet had time to learn Australian - I'll keep an eye on postings and see if I can get the hang of it.

Welcome all welcome! We are grateful to have you.

Oh, sorry about the English, learning German has been really hard, and I've not yet had time to learn Australian - I'll keep an eye on postings and see if I can get the hang of it.

ROFL

That is a keeper. A sig in the not too distant future I predict...

• 2 weeks later...

Hi all,

Just a post to introduce myself...

my name is mick, im from brisbane (south side) and drive a 1991 ST184R celica

below are a couple of pics of the beast... it is basicly stock, besides the exhaust.

carwash.jpg

newrims.jpg

Hello Guys, iam jordan iam from brisbane queensland, i have only just discovered this website.

i work at downtown toyota, so if anyone needs a good deal on parts, new cars, service, please sent me a pm.

i drive a sx6 as my company drive car absolutely love it.

hope to talk to a few of you soon.

ummm , oh ,, is it me already !!

hey all , I'm Peter , and i'm a toyotaholic

I live in Sydney , Campbelltown district................................

and i'm open to 'most' offers , except beastiality !!!!!!!!!!!!!! :rolleyes:

My ride is an st185 JDM GT4 narrowbody , built Dec. '89 ..... (only 26,000 produced)

This is my 3rd celica , though the only one i've particularly taken a serious mechanical interest in

have now had it for 15 months , with still ONLY 92,500 K's on the dial

Have only just found this forum , thru a link on OzCelica.com , where ive been for the past 12mths

So , how many GT4's are on this forum ????

btw , this forum is slower to operate on my pc than OzCelica .. just thought i'd mention that :unsure:

Edited by OldViking